One of the most well-known music streaming services, Spotify, provides a number of features to improve the customer experience. The Spotify widget enables Windows 10 users to manage their music playback without opening Spotify.
In this article, we will guide you through the process of using the Spotify widget on Windows 10, enabling you to enjoy your favourite tunes conveniently and without a hitch.
How To Use Spotify Widget on Windows 10?
There are multiple ways to use the Spotify widget on Windows 10. However, you will have to get a little crafty as Spotify does not have a mini-player.
This means that you will have to find workaround methods to add a mini-player to your desktop.
How To Add Spotify Widget on Chrome?
It is quite simple to add the Spotify widget on Windows 10 through a Google Chrome browser. By using this method, you will be able to add a mini-player to your Chrome browser.
Follow the steps given below to add the Spotify Widget on Chrome.
- Firstly, you need to install Spotify for Windows 10 on your PC.
- It can be downloaded from the official website as well as the Microsoft Store.
- Now, sign in or sign up for Spotify.
- Now, press the Win + G keys on your device.
- Click on the Widget Menu icon.
- Choose Spotify from the list on the left.
- Now, click on the Spotify icon. This is located on the top toolbar.
- Select the Link Account option.
- Enter the Spotify username and password. This will link your account with the game bar.
- Click Agree.
- You will see a Spotify player on the screen.
- You can now pin Spotify or click Launch Spotify to play music.
While this is a good method to listen to Spotify songs on Windows 10, it does have some cons associated with it.
The songs that you play using Spotify mini-player on Chrome will play at 192kbps. This limitation can hamper your listening experience if you are an audiophile.
Use Lofi Spotify Mini Player
Another alternative to using the Spotify Widget on Windows 10 is by using the Lofi Spotify Mini Player. Follow the steps given below to use this method.
- Visit lofi.rocks
- Download the app.
- Log in to Spotify.
- The player will be displayed.
These are the best ways to use the Spotify widget on Windows 10. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.