Simplisafe App is a boon for homemakers as it lets them protect their homes remotely. It captures videos, arms the security system and more. But what happens if you are faced with SimpliSafe App Not Working Issue? Do not worry as here we share with you some simple steps to help you solve the issue.
Causes of SimpliSafe App Not Working
- Simplisafe App Server Down
- App Cache is Corrupted
- Too many apps are active on your phone.
- SimpliSafe App Under Maintenance
- Internet Connection Issue
- Outdated Application Version
How to Fix the SimpliSafe App Not Working Issue
Close Apps In The Background
If you are facing the SimpliSafe App Not Working Issue
Close All The Apps Working In The Background.
Restart The Phone
Check if the issue is resolved.
Sometimes, SimpliSafe servers can get overcrowded so if you get the error message then do wait for a few minutes for the server to resume operation. Check if the server is under maintenance. This can be done on its official social media handles.
You can clear the cache to resolve the issue of the SimpliSafe App Not Working
- Open the Settings
- Then tap on Apps.
- Select SimpliSafe
- Tap Force Stop.
- The system will prompt you to confirm
- Click on Confirm
- Next Tap on Storage.
- Click on Clear SimpliSafe app cache.
- Click on the Clear Data option.
- Relaunch your SimpliSafe application again.
- Check if it is functioning properly.
Update SimpliSafe App
- Open Google Play Store.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device.
- Click on M-Shwari App
- If there is an update available
- Tap Update.
Internet Connection Issue
- Check if you have a stable internet connection.
- A slow and unstable internet connection causes issues.
- If you are using mobile data then see that the data is turned on.
- If the mobile data is on and you still facing an issue.
- Switch off the mobile data and switch it on after a few minutes.
- This removes minor bugs and glitches.
- If one is using wifi then turn off the router and switch it on it after a few seconds.
- You can even carry out a speed test available online to check your Wifi’s speed.
Delete and Reinstall the SimpliSafe App
- Press and hold the SimpliSafe app on your device.
- The Uninstall option will appear.
- Tap the Uninstall button.
- Re-install the app after a few minutes
- Go to Google Play or App Store
- Enter ‘SimpliSafe’ in the search bar.
- Tap the SimpliSafe app
- Click on Install
Factory Reset Your SimpliSafe Device
If you have tried all the above methods but are still facing an issue then reset Your SimpliSafe to Factory Defaults. Now resetting the SimpliSafe product to factory settings differs for each model. But we shall share with you how to restore a SimpliSafe camera to factory settings.
- Press and hold the Reset button
- Launch the SimpliSafe app
- Go to the Cameras tab.
- Choose the camera you want to add to the app.
- Press on the Setup Button to configure your camera.
- The Base Station may announce “Camera Added”
- Next, enter the name of the camera.
- Your camera is now connected to the app.
What is the Simplisafe App?
SimpliSafe is an American home security company based in Boston, Massachusetts. SimpliSafe offers homeowners an easy-to-install home security system. The security system comes with motion sensors and security cameras that use adhesive strips for installation. It is one of the best home security systems that can be controlled by anyone easily.
The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you control your house security system from anywhere. You can view, capture videos and even arm and disarm the system. Hope you have found this post helpful.