If you want to share Jelly Beans in Bee Swarm Simulator to complete the Jelly Bean quest but do not know how then do not worry, we have a step by step explaining the same in a very simple way.
Bee Swarm Simulator is a very famous Roblox game developed by Onett. In this game, you have to acquire your own hive and purchase bee eggs from the shop to hatch in your hive.
Once you hatch an egg in BSS, you will get a new bee farm honey. With the help of bees feed them with food items collected from the flower field to level up your bee and become the richest player in the game.
We also cover many other Roblox game guides like Pet Simulator X, Blox Fruits, Project New World, Fruit Battlegrounds, and others. If you want to read those guides, click on the Guide section.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Share Jelly Beans In Bee Swarm Simulator?
If you are here to learn how to share Jelly Beans in Bee Swarm Simulator then follow the steps written below.
- First, open Bee Swarm Simulator on your device.
- Now, click on the “Egg” icon located on the left side of the screen.
- After that drag and drop the jelly bean into the empty slot located at bottom of the screen.
- Once you dragged the jelly bean to a slot then go to the flower field and just click on the jelly bean slot.
- When you click on the slot, the jelly bean will be shared.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to share Jelly Beans in Bee Swarm Simulator. While you are here, you might be interested in knowing how to unlock Digital Bee and get Gingerbread Bears in Bee Swarm Simulator.