Do you want to share your Epic Games library with your friends or family members? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
The are tons of users across the world who want to share their Epic Games Library with others but they don’t know how it is done.
While you are here, you must be wondering if can I share my Epic Games library with others. If that’s the question you have in your mind then let me tell you that yes, you can share.
To know how you need to keep on reading.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Sharing Epic Games Library With Other Users
Before I explain the entire process of sharing your Epic Games Library, let me tell you that there are certain requirements that need to be met.
First, you need to have an Epic Games account and second, you must have an Epic Games launcher installed on your PC or Laptop.
Once you have these things, you need to follow the steps written below:
- First, you need to add a person with who you want to share your Epic Games library within the Epic Games Store.
- If you don’t know how to add a member in Epic Games Store then head to the Store Tab in the Epic Games Launcher and then click on your profile icon, which is located in the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, you need to select ‘Family’ from the drop-down menu.
- When you do so, you will be taken to the Family page. There, you will see multiple options but you have to select ‘Invite New Family Member’.
- Once selected, enter the email address of the person who you want to share your Epic Games library with.
- Once entered, click on the ‘Send Invite‘ button and wait until the invitation is accepted.
- Once the invitation is accepted, the person will be added to your Epic Games Library.
- Apart from sharing your Epic Games library with your family member or others, you can allow them to buy new games from the Store.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to share Epic Games Library with others or family members.