If you love emulating Nintendo games then you must have heard about CEMU. For those unaware, CEMO is an amazing emulator used to emulate the Nintendo Wii U games and the handheld device called the GamePad.
CEMU is one of the best emulators for the Nintendo Wii U console. CEMU can emulate a wide range of games and offers various graphical enhancements as well.
It not only helps you emulate the console but also emulates the Wii U controller by plugging into your own Xbox or PS controllers.
Also Read > Top 7 Best PS4 Emulators
Unfortunately, a lot of players are having trouble using the Dual Shock controller because Windows does not support it.
Luckily, there is a way to use the Dual Shock controller in the Windows operating system.
In this guide, we will teach you how to set up PS4 Dual Shock Controller with Gyro in CEMU 1.19.0d.
If you want to use PS4 Dual Shock Controller on your PC to play Nintendo Wii U console games then make sure to read this guide till the end.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Setup PS4 Dual Shock Controller With GYRO In CEMU 1.19.0D
We assume that you have already set up the CEMU 1.19.0D on your PC. If not then you have to setup the CEMU emulator on your PC first.
Once you successfully set up the CEMU emulator on Windows, you need to download the DS4WINDOWS.
Here are a few simple steps to download the DS4WINDOWS on your PC.
- First, go to the DS4Windows webpage and download the DS4WINDOWS setup file.
- Once downloaded, navigate to the location where you have downloaded the file.
- Now, right-click on the Zip file and extract it.
- Open the extracted folder and Run the DS4Windows.exe.
- Next, connect your controller and click on Install ViGEmBus Driver.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the installation process.
- Once done, restart your PC.
- After restarting your PC, the controller will light up and show up in DS4Windows.
- From the top, select the Settings tab.
- Under Settings, make sure you have checked the UDP Server option. As you can see in the image below.
Configure Input Settings in Cemu
Once you have set up the DS4Windows, you need to configure the input settings in Cemu. Here is how you can do it.
- Minimize the DS4Windows and open the CEMU emulator.
- Navigate to the Options tab from the top and select the Input Settings.
- Now, select Controller 1 and set the Emulated Controller as a Wii U GamePad, Controller API as XInput, and Controller as Controller 1.
- Once you have done all these settings, give the name and click on Save.
- That’s it.
Enable GYRO Controls
Once you have configured the input settings in the CEMU emulator, your controller is ready to use.
Follow the steps written below to enable the GYRO controls.
- Go to CEMU and click on the Options tab.
- Under the options tab, select the GamePad motion source from the menu.
- Under the sub-menu, select the DS4 controller and check the By Slot option.
That’s all you need to know about how to set up PS4 Dual Shock Controller With GYRO In CEMU 1.19.0D.