Script Ware is one of the most popular Roblox executors available for Windows, Mac and iOS devices. Irrespective of which device you use to run Roblox scripts using Script Ware, you need to buy its $20 subscription.
There might be numerous Roblox executors available on the internet but when it comes to Roblox exploit for Mac, there are hardly any executors that you can use to exploit your favorite Roblox games.
Since the number of users searching Script Ware for Mac has increased tremendously, we created a guide explaining how to download, install and use Script Ware on Mac.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Download & Install Script Ware On Mac?
The process of downloading and installing Script Ware on Mac is similar to Windows. However, if you don’t know the procedure then follow the steps written below:
- First, visit Script Ware’s official site.
- On the site, scroll down and select Mac.
- Once selected, click on the Purchase button and select a payment gateway.
- Once the amount is paid using the selected payment gateway, create an account on Script Ware.
- Once created, log in to the site.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Download MacOS Installer.
- When you click on it, the .dmg file of the executor will begin downloading.
- Once downloaded, double-click on the Script Ware .dmg file.
- When you do so, the GUI will appear on the screen asking you to select a Language and then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, select the path where you want to install it on Mac and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- When you do so, the installation window will appear on the screen.
- If you encounter an error while installing Script Ware on your Mac, make sure to redownload it and install it on your PC to fix the error.
- Once installed, launch it and enjoy exploiting it.
- That’s it.
How to Use Script Ware On Mac?
Once you have successfully downloaded Script Ware on your Mac, you will have to follow the steps written below to use it:
- Double-click on the ‘Script Ware’ icon to open it on your Mac.
- Once opened, log in using your username and password.
- Once logged in, you will see the interface of Script Ware.
- Once its UI is opened, click on the Script Library and search for your desired script.
- When you do so, you will see a huge catalogue of Roblox Scripts.
- Select the one that you want to execute and save it.
- Once saved, click on the ‘Run Script’ button, which can be found in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Before clicking on the ‘Run Script’ button, make sure you have the Roblox game opened on your Mac.
- Once the script is executed, go to the Tools section and make changes in walking Speed, Jumping heights, elevation and local gravity.
- That’s it.
If you still have doubts about using Script Ware on Mac then you should watch the following YouTube video.
That’s everything you need to know about how to use Script Ware on Mac.