If you are Roblox The Survival Game player and want to save your game progress but do not know how to do it then you have come to the right place.
The Survival Game is a popular Roblox game developed by Simple Game Incorporated. In this game, you have to do all real-life things like Mining, Cooking food, Eating, Sleeping, Hunting, Buiding Machines, and more.
So as a roleplaying game, The Survival Game has you building your own settlement and in this settlement, you need to build many things like food cooking machines, beds to rest, crafting machines, farming fields, ships for sail, wall compounds, and more.
Also Read > The Survival Game Script
To build the whole settlement in The Survival Game, you need to spend many hours or days and that’s why it is very important to save the game progress because nobody wants to spend lots of time again and again to build their settlements.
To save their valuable time, a lot of players have been searching for ways to save the game in The Survival Game.
While you are here, you must be wondering how to save game progress in The Survival Game. If that’s right then you should keep reading this guide.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Save Game Progress In The Survival Game?
To save your game progress in The Survival Game, you need to follow the steps given below.
- First, launch The Survival Game on your Mobile and PC.
- Once the game is launched, chop trees to get leaves and wood because you need to make a bed.
- To make a bed, you need to have 2 staw bundles and 4 blocks of wood.
- To make straw bundles you need leaves.
- Once you get both straw bundles and blocks of wood, click on the Hammer icon located at the bottom of the screen. Afte that, click on the Build icon located at the left side of the screen.
- Now, click on the “Change” icon and then click on the “Production” option.
- After that, select bed and then the location where you want to build a bed, and just click again.
- Once done, leave the game and rejoin it.
- When you restart the game, you will see an option “Bed Spwan” button. When you click on it, you can get your old game progress.
- If you see “No Bed!” on the bed spawn button then it means there is a bug happening in the game and you can’t join your old game.
- That’s it.
That’s all about how to save the game in The Survival Game.