Don’t know how to download and install Robloxplayer exe on Chromebook? Well, we have a detailed guide explaining the same in a very simple way.
Roblox is without a doubt one of the most loved gaming platforms across the world. There are millions of user who play Roblox on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Mobile and Chromebook.
Unfortunately, there are some users who are having a hard time installing Robloxplayer .exe on School Chromebook.
If you are one of them then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Installing RobloxPlayer .exe On Chromebook
If you are struggling to download and install RobloxPlayer.exe on your Chromebook then you need to follow the steps written below:
- First, open the website AppOnFly on your Chromebook.
- After opening the site, scroll down and click on the ‘Start Free Trial’.
- Once the trial started, open Google Chrome and search for Roblox.com.
- Now, you need to log in to Roblox using your username and password.
- Once logged in, find your favourite game and click on the ‘Green Play‘ button.
- When you do so, a pop up window will appear on the screen ‘Roblox is now loading. Get ready!’.
- After a while, yet another pup up will appear asking you to download to install Roblox.
- To download and install Robloxplayer .exe on your Chromebook, you simply need to click on the ‘Download and Install Roblox’.
- When you do so, the Robloxplayer .exe file will begin downloading.
- Once downloaded, click on it to begin the installation process.
- Once the Robloxplayer .exe installed on your Chromebook, click on the “Join” and then “Open Roblox” button, respectively.
- When you do so, you will be able to play your favorite game on your Chromebook.
- That’s it.
How to Play Roblox Games On Chromebook (2023)
The process of playing Roblox games on Chromebook is pretty simple. However, if you don’t know the procedure then follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, install Google Play Store on your Chromebook.
- If you don’t have it installed on your Chromebook, click on the clock located on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Now, click on the ‘Settings’ icon and then search for Google Play Store.
- If you don’t have it installed, you will get an option ‘Turn On‘ far right side of the Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the ‘Turn On’ option and then follow the on-screen instruction to install Google Play Store.
- Once installed, click on the Launcher located on the bottom right side of the screen.
- When you do so, a screen will appear on the screen where you need to search for Google Play Store.
- Once found, open Google Play Store and search for Roblox.
- Now, click on the ‘Install‘ button to install Roblox on your Chromebook.
- Once installed, you can play Roblox on your Chromebook.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to install RobloxPlayer .exe on Chromebook.
1 thought on “How to Install Robloxplayer .exe On Chromebook (2023)”