Do you want to log in to Roblox without entering your username or password? If YES then you must use its Quick Login feature.
To use the Roblox Quick Login feature, you must have an account logged into your Mobile or PC.
Sometimes, we forget the username or password of our Roblox account, which makes it pretty difficult to log in especially when we are in a rush.
In this case, you can use the Roblox Quick Login feature.
There are plenty of Roblox players who wish to use this feature but they don’t know how.
While you are here, you must be one of those players. Don’t you?
If YES then don’t worry, we have written a step-by-step guide explaining how to use the Roblox Quick Login feature on PC and Mobile.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Using Roblox Quick Login Feature on PC & Mobile
To use the Roblox Quick Login feature on your PC or Mobile, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, visit the login page of Roblox.
- When you click on the above link, you will be taken to the Roblox page where you will see multiple options.
- All you need to do is click on the ‘Use Another Device’ option.
- When you do so, you will be shown two options — Scan QR Code or Enter 6 Digit Code.
- Now, you need to go to the logged-in device.
- There, you need to go to Settings > Quick Login > and then enter the 6 Digit Code.
- When you do so, you will have a Warning on your device.
- To proceed with the process, you need to click on the ‘Confirm Login’ option.
- When you do so, you will be successfully logged into another device using the Quick Login Feature.
- That’s it.
Note: To use the Roblox Quick Login feature via QR code, you are required to download an additional app to scan the QR code.
That’s all you need to know about how to use the Roblox Quick Login feature.