Is Roblox Multiple game instances not working for you?
If your answer is YES then don’t worry, you are not the only person who is having this issue right now.
There are tons of players who want to use Multiple Roblox accounts at the same time but they are unable to do so because Roblox Multiple game instances are not working for them.
While you are here, you must be having the same issue. Don’t you?
When you search for ways to open Multiple Roblox games at the same time, you might see numerous ways but not all of them are as easy as Multiple Game Instances.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix Roblox Multiple Game Instances Not Working?
To fix Roblox Multiple Game Instances not working on your PC, you simply need to download a third-party app called, Multiple Games.
Once you have successfully downloaded the Roblox Multiple Games, follow the steps written below:
- Before you open Roblox Multiple Game Instances, make sure you have multiple Roblox accounts.
- Once you have created multiple Roblox accounts, launch the Multiple Games application on your PC.
- Now, open a search browser and log in to your Roblox account.
- Once logged in, launch your favorite Roblox Game.
- Once launched, head back to the Roblox Website and log out of your account. When you do so, make sure the Roblox Game Instances is running in the background.
- Now, head back to Roblox website and log in using your second Roblox account.
- Once logged in, launch the game that you want to play on Roblox.
- Repeat the same procedure as many times as you want to open the Game Instances.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix Roblox Multiple Game Instances Not Working problem.