Don’t know how to check Roblox FPS? Well, we have a detailed guide explaining how to check and view your Roblox FPS on Android, iOS, PC and Mac.
Since the number of users searching for Roblox FPS Unlocker has increased significantly nowadays, we have created a guide teaching the simplest way to view FPS on any Roblox game.
Also Read > Fix Roblox FPS Unlocker Not Working
Before I explain the procedure, let me tell you that it is FPS that often causes crashing and lagging issues on Roblox. There are tons of players who claimed to have resolved numerous issues by simply increasing FPS by using Roblox FPS Unlocker.
If you too want to use Roblox smoothly then I advise you to use FPS Unlocker. To know how to use Roblox FPS Unlocker to increase framerate, continue reading this post.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To View FPS On Roblox On iPhone In 2023?
For the uninformed, Roblox does not allow its player to play games above 60 FPS, which is enough for Android and PC players. Not always but sometimes, having low FPS causes crashing and lagging issues.
If you are having a crash and lagging issue on Roblox, the first thing you should check is the framerates. Unlike Android and PC users, iPhone users are restricted to see their framerates, making it a lot difficult for them to resolve the issue.
However, if you follow the steps written below, you can find out the FPS on your iOS device as well:
- First, make sure you have enough empty space and RAM on your phone before begin playing any game on Roblox.
- Yes, the lack of RAM and storage space could lead to numerous issues.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the software.
- A lot of Roblox players reported having resolved the issue by simply updating Roblox.
- Make sure you don’t have any additional apps running in the background.
- Go to Setting > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > Enable.
How To View FPS on Roblox On Android?
If you are having issues while playing Roblox on an Android device, chances are high that you must be having the issue because of low framerates. To fix the Roblox issue on Android, follow the steps written below:
- Make sure your Roblox application is up to date.
- Once updated, go to Settings > Type Developer > System > About Phone > Tap seven times on Build Number to enable the Developer Mode.
- Once you have successfully enabled the Developer Mode, go back to Settings and scroll down until you see the Force GPU rendering and Force 4x MSAA options and enable them.
- Once done, head back to Roblox and see if the error is fixed.
How To Check FPS on Roblox on Mac
The process of viewing Roblox FPS is too simple on Mac. All you need to do is press the Shift and F5 keys at the same time. When you press these buttons, you will be shown your FPS on your Mac.
Note: Make sure to press these buttons once the game is launched.
How To Check FPS on Roblox on Windows
Regardless of which Windows version you are using, the process of viewing FPS on Windows is the same. To check your Robox FPS on Windows, press both Shift and F5 at the same time.
When you press these buttons, you will see your FPS on Roblox.
That’s all you need to know about how to view or see FPS on Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone devices.