Twitter is a prominent social media platform where individuals can post and interact with short messages called Tweets. To do so there is a reply button feature where you can respond to a tweet by clicking on the reply button. But recently many users have been facing Replies Not Showing Up On Twitter(X) Issues.
What Is Twitter(X) Reply Button?
The quickest way to interact with other people on Twitter is by replying to a tweet. You can do so through the reply button feature. Twitter replies are responses given by users to specific tweets. They enable users to exchange thoughts and build connections.
However many users are facing the replies not seen issue on Twitter. In this article, we will share with you the reasons you are unable to see replies and how to fix it.
Why Are Replies Not Showing Up On Twitter?
There can be many reasons for Replies Not Showing Up On Twitter issue. One of them is, that the user might have their account settings set to private. So only the approved few can view the message. They may have deleted the reply, You may be blocked by them. Or the tweet is marked as spam by Twitter.
How to Fix Replies Not Showing Up On Twitter Issue?
Check Internet Connection
- Check the internet speed by carrying out a speed test.
- Or you can try switching from Wi-Fi to mobile data. If you are using data then try switching to Wifi.
- If you are using WIFI then do try to switch off the router and then switch it on after a few minutes. Check if the issue is resolved.
Bugs And Glitches:
- Restart the app
- Restarting an app removes bugs and glitches.
- You can also switch accounts
- Or access Twitter from a different device.
- To clear Twitter’s cache
- Go to settings.
- Select Applications.
- Select the X app
- Tap on Cache
- Click on Clear Data.
- Tap Clear Data to confirm.
- Twitter(X) will automatically clean its cache.
- Open the Play Store app
- Type Twitter in the search bar
- Tap on the Twitter icon
- Tap on the Install button
- The app will be installed sign up and start using.
- Open AppStore on your device.
- Type Twitter in the search bar
- Click on the Twitter Icon
- Tap on the Cloud icon to install
- Tap on Open and sign up.
If the Twitter server is down or under maintenance you may face an error. Check Downdetector for any reported issues with Twitter. If the server is down you’ll need to wait for the Twitter team to resolve the server problem.
Some More Methods
- If your Twitter account is blocked then try using another account. This may solve the error for you and you will be able to view the replies.
- You can also try opening Twitter on Incognito in your browser. Paste the tweet you wish to see and you will be able to view it. But sadly one cannot reply unless you log in.
- If the account you’re trying to view is private, you can follow them to see their tweets and replies.
- If you come across a deleted tweet ask other users who have replied to the tweet for information about it. They may help you.
Contact Twitter Support
If nothing else works then do contact Twitter’s Customer Support Team. They will soon guide you with some tips to resolve the Replies Not Showing Up On Twitter error.
- To contact the support team,
- Slide right on Twitter’s home screen
- Tap on the Help section.
- Select the Contact Us page
- Share your issue
How to See the Replies on Twitter
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Find the Tweet to which you want to see the replies.
- Tap on the Tweet.
- Tap on the ‘Reply’ button at the bottom of the tweet.
- You can also reply to the Tweet by clicking the ‘Reply’ button.
- You can see the replies by clicking on each of the replies.
How to Hide Replies on Twitter(X)
- Go to the Tweet.
- Find the specific reply you want to hide.
- Tap on the ‘Down Arrow’ icon near reply.
- There will be options.
- Tap on the ‘Hide Reply’ option.
- Tap the ‘Confirm’ button
- The reply will be hidden.
How to Unhide Replies on Twitter
- Go to the Tweet with the hidden reply.
- Tap on the ‘Down Arrow’ icon.
- Click on the ‘Unhide reply’ button.
- You have successfully unhidden the reply.
We hope this article has been helpful to you and Replies Not Showing Up On Twitter error has been resolved. If you have any suggestions do share them in the comments section with us.