Are you unable to access your old account in FIFA Mobile? A lot of users are facing this issue at the moment.
Since FIFA Mobile has transitioned to FC Mobile a lot of players are uncertain about how they can get their old account progress back.
In addition, this guide will also help you out if you have deleted your old FIFA mobile game accidentally.
Let us take a look at the solutions below.
How To Get Your Old Account In FIFA Mobile?
The best method to get your old account back in FIFA Mobile is to get help from the Customer Service of EA Games. To get in-game help, you can follow the simple steps given below.
- Click on the Settings icon on the home screen.
- Tap on the blue arrow button next to Customer Service.
- Now, follow the instructions to get in touch with the Customer Service.
You will need to have your User ID to get a successful resolution to your issues. If you do not know your User ID, you can find it by following the simple steps given below.
- Go to Settings on the home screen.
- Here, you will see your User ID in the top right corner. Note down this User ID so you can provide it when asked for by the Customer Service officials.
You can link your account with Google Play, Game Center, your Apple ID, or Facebook to avoid losing any game progress.
If your account is linked, you will be able to recover your game progress at any time if you lose your data. You can follow the steps given below to recover data for a linked account.
- To recover your old account, go to your device’s settings and remove your account. After this, you should launch the game again and sign in. This should restore the account for you.
- Ensure that your game is fully updated and there are no new updates.
- Restart your device to get rid of any temporary bugs that might be hindering your gameplay experience.
- Log out of your game. Then, log back in. You can also try logging into your account through a different device.
- As a last resort, you can also uninstall and reinstall your game, However, this step does have the risk of permanently deleting any progress that you may have made. We recommend that you skip this step if you are not sure whether your account is linked or not.
However, if you have not linked your account, it may be very difficult for you to recover your account. There is no backup for your game in such cases. You can reach out to the Customer Service for assistance at this point.
This is everything you need to know to get your old account in FIFA Mobile.