It is no secret that Apple is placed at the top of the technology industry. They often share new updates and innovative features one of them being Quick Start. It is used to transfer data from the old phone to the new easily. But many users are facing Quick Start Not Showing Up On iPhone issue.
If you are one of those who are facing the Quick Start Not Showing Up On iPhones issue Then do not worry as it can be fixed through the methods mentioned below.
What Is Quick Start?
Quick Start function was launched by Apple in 2017. and it enables users to transfer data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone. Quick Start helps you to set up a new iPhone using information from your old iPhone. But both iPhones must be using iOS 12.4 or later.
How To Use Quick Start?
- Take the new and the old devices
- Turn them on and place them next to each other.
- Turn them on with your Apple ID.
- As soon as an animation is displayed on your new device
- Center it in the viewfinder
- Enter your passcode.
- Create your ID on the new device.
- Establish a WiFi connection, restore apps and data from old to new devices.
Reasons Quick Start Not Showing Up On iPhone?
- If the distance between two iPhones is far too long the feature may not function.
- Quick Start requires Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to make a connection between the two iPhones.
- A low battery can also cause Quick Start not to function properly.
- If your iPhone is running on an old iOS version this feature won’t show on your device.
- Sometimes, there is a bug in the program causing Quick Start Not Showing Up On iPhone Error.
Here Is How To Fix Quick Start Not Showing Up On iPhone
- For the Quick Start to run smoothly keep your device updated.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Navigate to the General option
- Click on Software Update.
- If your system has an update available,
- Tap on Download and Install.
Enable Bluetooth & Wi-Fi On iPhones:
- To use Quick Start both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi should be enabled on both devices.
- Open the Control Centre
- Tap on the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi icons
- Toggle to On Position.
- Enable WiFi and Bluetooth.
Restart Both iPhones
On an iPhone with Face ID:
- Press and hold the Side button and Volume Up or Volume Down button together.
- Slide the dragger from left to right
- The device will be turned off.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Press side Button to turn it on.
On an iPhone with a Home Button:
- Press and hold the Side Button
- Slide to power off the device.
- Wait for some time,
- Press the Side Button to turn it on.
Some more options to solve the error:
- You can also try third-party apps like PhoneTrans and AppTrans to solve the issue of Quick Start Not Showing Up On your iPhone.
- If you are using USB cables for data transmission, make sure they are undamaged. Or you may face an error.
Contact Apple Support
If nothing else works then do try to contact Apple Support for further assistance. They can help you resolve hardware or software issues with some easy simple steps.
We do hope the above solutions have been helpful to you and you are now able to see Quick Start on your iPhones.