The best thing about Roblox is anyone can play Roblox in VR on the Quest 2 Via Quest App Lab for free.
Since Roblox is still in Beta on App Lab, it is likely that you might encounter issues, errors, and glitches.
Also Read > How to Use Roblox Quick Login
These problems will be fixed with time.
There are tons of players across the who wish to play Roblox VR on Meta Quest 2 but they don’t know how to do it.
While you are here, you must be having the same question. Don’t you?
If your answer is YES then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Playing Roblox VR on Meta Quest 2
The process of playing Roblox VR on Meta Quest 2 is pretty simple. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps written below:
- Before you sign in to Roblox on your Meta Quest 2, make sure to sign into your Mobile app or browser.
- Once signed in, search for Roblox in the Quest search bar.
- Now, click on the Roblox option.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘View In Store’ option.
- When you do so, you will see a pop-up appear on the screen that says ‘Available Through App Lab’. If this happens, click on OK.
- Now, click on the Download button located in the bottom of the screen.
- Once downloaded, click on the Start button.
- When you do so, the log-in with another device screen will appear on the screen.
- When you do so, you will get a 6-digit code.
- Now, head over to your Computer and then go to Settings> Quick Login option, and then enter the code.
- Once entered, click on the Enter button.
- When you do so, you will be asked to confirm the Login. To confirm, click on the ‘Confirm Login’ option.
- When you do so, a pop-up will appear on the screen informing you that you have successfully been logged in to VR.
- Now, search for your favorite Roblox VR game and enjoy it to the fullest.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to play Roblox VR on Meta Quest 2.