Are you looking for a Pet Simulator X script? If your answer is YES then you should stop your search now.
There are tons of Pet Simulator X players who are currently searching for a Comet update script but they are not getting the script that they are searching for.
Since our website is all about Roblox Executors and Roblox scripts, we try our best to find what exploiters are searching for on the web and on YouTube.
Also Read > How to Get Lucki Dominus in Pet Sim X?
Since the number of players searching for the Pet Sim X script has increased tremendously, we have finally found a script that can be used to exploit Pet Simulator X.
The best thing about this script is it can be executed in Roblox Executors like Arceus X, Fluxus, and Hydrogen Executor.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Pet Simulator X Script (2023)
When you search for Comet update scripts for Pet Simulator X on the internet, you might see numerous results on the web but they don’t have what they claim in the title.
If you visit those sites and use those scripts using executors, you would not be able to enable any ability in the game because their scripts are fake or outdated.
Unlike those sites and YouTube videos, we test and verify every script we provide on our website and we did the same with the following Pet Simulator X script.
You can copy the Pet Simulator X scripts from here:
How to Use Pet Simulator X Script?
It is pretty simple to run and execute Pet Simulator X.
Those who don’t know the process must follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, download and install Roblox executor, Hydrogen.
- After downloading and installing the Hydrogen Executor on your Mobile, launch the Hydrogen Roblox Apk on your phone.
- Now, click on the </> icon located on the top navigation menu.
- Now, paste the script into the Script Hub and click on the ‘Play’ button.
- When you do so, you will have the script opened on your screen.
- Now, you can use the script you want in Pet Simulator X.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about Pet Sim X script.