Roblox is a massive online gaming platform where you can play millions of games for free all you have to do is create an account and start playing the game of your interest.
Roblox also has a lot of items in the game that you can either purchase or get for free as a reward for the completion of missions and other tasks in the game.
Your purchased items are stored in your in-game inventory. You can access your inventory anytime you want and equip different items, and accessories like t-shirts, jewelry, etc. to give your character a unique look.
Because the Roblox game has a lot of items inventory management is necessary. Some players manage their inventory and delete items to free up space because Roblox Inventory has limited space or some players remove inventory to store only unique items.
Roblox allows users to access their inventory easily and give them complete permission to add or remove the times in it.
If you are new on Roblox and want to permanently remove items from your inventory but don’t know the process then don’t worry.
In this guide, we will show you how to Permanently Remove Items From Your Inventory on Roblox.
So, without any further ado let’s get started,
How to Permanently Remove Items From Your Inventory on Roblox
If you want to remove items from your inventory on Roblox to free up your inventory space or want to store only unique items or want to permanently remove items from your inventory because of any reason you can do it by following the steps written below.
Removing the items in inventory is very easy, here is how you can do it:
- Go to Roblox’s Official Website or open Roblox app on your device and log in to your account.
- Once you logged into Roblox, select the Inventory tab from the left-hand side menu bad.
- This will show you the list of items you own separated into different categories.
- Select the category of the item.
- Under the selected category locate the item you want to remove. If you don’t find the item on the current page then switch to another page from the bottom and find the item.
- Once you find the item click on it.
- Click on Three Dots at the top right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select Delete From Inventory option.
- That’s it, this will permanently remove the item from your inventory.
I think that’s all you need to know about how to permanently remove items from your inventory on Roblox.