Is the Party Animals Split Screen option available for players? Find out in the guide below.
Party Animals is a multiplayer game that’s perfect for playing with friends. The game allows players to face off against their friends in the form of puppies, kittens and other fuzzy animals.
If you are wondering about the Party Animals Split Screen, the game does offer this option to players. With the Party Animals split screen option, you can play with up to four local players.
In this guide, we will take you through the process of setting up local split-screen play in Party Animals.
How To Set Up Party Animals Split Screen?
Party Animals offers a fantastic local multiplayer experience through its split-screen feature, allowing up to four players to enjoy the game simultaneously on a single PC using separate controllers.
This feature is perfect for playing the game with family and friends while you are together, without the need for an internet connection.
Please note that split-screen multiplayer is supported only in customized games, with the host being the player who initiated the game.
The host also has the flexibility to adjust game settings at any point during the gameplay. If a player decides to leave the game, a bot will step in to fill their spot.
While Party Animals does have a split screen option, the process of setting it up may confuse some players.
This is why we have put together a step-by-step guide to help you understand the steps and set up a split screen to enjoy the game locally with your friends.
- To begin split-screen play, start by launching the game and going to the main menu.
- Look for the Custom Game option.
- Once you’re in the Custom Game menu, click on Create in the upper right corner. This action will allow you to set up your split-screen session.
- You’ll now have the freedom to choose from various game modes and maps. Pick the ones that suit your preferences, whether you want to play with a specific set of rules or explore different environments.
- On the next screen, there will be a lock button next to the Start button.
- Click on the lock button to ensure that only the players you want to join the game can do so. This is especially useful if you want to keep the session between just two players.
- Now, it’s time for the second player to join. The process is slightly different here for Xbox and PC players. We have explained both setups below.
- If you’re using an Xbox controller, simply hold down the power button to turn it on.
- For PC players with a controller, ensure that the controller is connected to the PC.
- Once Party Animals detects the second controller, a pop-up message will appear, asking, “Add new local player with this controller?”
- Accept this prompt, and the second player will join the game under your profile and name.
- You can also customize the teams you’ll be on and adjust the number of AI players in the match as per your preference.
- Once you are happy with your game settings, click the Start button.
- The game will launch, and split-screen mode will be in effect, allowing both players to share the same screen and enjoy the matches together.
If you follow these steps precisely, you will be able to successfully set up local co-op split-screen play in Party Animals.
After this, you and your friend can either team up or face off against each other, all while seeing everything happening on the same screen.
This is everything you need to know to set up the Party Animals split screen. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.