Are you getting the “Page isn’t available at the moment” error on Instagram? If your answer is Yes, then you reading the perfect guide.
Before I teach you the easiest way to resolve the ‘Page isn’t available at the moment’ problem on Instagram, let me tell you that you are not alone who is having this issue right now.
There are tons of Instagram users who are currently having this error. The second part of this error message is “This may be because of a technical error that we’re working on getting fixed”.
Whenever you encounter this error on Instagram, you will see a refresh button. When you tap on it, you will land on the same page again.
If you are getting the same issue then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What Causes “Page Isn’t Available At The Moment” Error on Instagram?
There are numerous reasons that could lead to this Instagram error.
The most common reason for getting the “Page isn’t available at the moment” on Instagram is due to a server outage.
If you are encountering this issue due to the server outage issue then you’ll not be able to access Instagram until the servers are back online.
You can check Instagram server status by click on this link. When you click on the link, you will be shown the current server status of Instagram.
If you see a huge Spike on Downdetector, it means the servers of Instagram are down due to maintainance or other reasons.
If the servers of Instagram are down then you need to wait until the servers are back online again.
If the sevrers of Instagram are up and running fine but continue to encounter the same issue then you can fix it by using the methods written below.
How To Fix “Page Isn’t Available At The Moment” on Instagram
Here are some easy that can be used to fix the ‘Page isn’t availabel at the moment’ on Instagram.
Method 1: Download Instagram Lite
The first method needs you to download Instragram Lite. If you don’t know how to download it then follow the steps written below:
- First, open the Google Play Store app.
- Now, Search for “Instagram Lite”.
- Download Instagram Lite and install it.
- Once installed, open it and log in to your Instagram account.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Download An Older Version of Instagram
Similar to the first method, you can also try downloading the older version of Instagram.
- First, you need to uninstall the Instagram app from your device.
- Once uninstalled, go to Uptowdown website.
- Now, select “Older version” and install on your device.
- After installing the older version of Instagram, launch it and check if the error remains.
- That’s it.
Method 3: Other Troubleshooting Methods
If none of the above methods work for you then you can try the below-listed troubleshooting methods to fix the “Page isn’t available at the moment” error.
You can also try using these methods to fix the “Page isn’t available at the moment” error if you are an iPhone user.
- Update Instagram: Maybe you are getting this error because you are Instagram is outdated.
To fix this error you need to update your Instagram app from App Store/Google Play Store.
- Force exit and reopen: Another method to fix the “Page isn’t available at the moment” error needs you to try fixing it by force exiting and reopening your Instagram app.
- Log out and log in: Open your Instagram App and go to Profile > Menu > Settings > Log out > Log back in.
- Uninstall and reinstall: The last thing you have to do is Uninstall and reinstall your Instagram App.
- Wait it out: If all of the above mentioned methods do not work for you then you have to wait until the problem is fixed.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix “Page isn’t available at the moment” on Instagram.