Outer Wild: Echoes Of the Eye is an action-adventure Sci-fi game where you can play as an unnamed character and explore the solar system.
In this game, the main character is stuck in a time loop, the character goes back 22 minutes before starts exploding and learns by exploring and uncovering the secrets of an extinct race known as the Nomai.
Because of the Vast Inky darkness, you will not be able to navigate these areas. You may be stuck in the Stanger.
If you are stuck in any Stranger, you have to go to the one place named Abandoned Temple that promises to give clues about all three Other World areas.
You can locate this place in the Hidden George. Once you reach the Abandoned Temple, you will find one of two keypad locks.
The second keypad lock is located in the reservoir and these locks required codes to get unlocked.
If you are looking for the Outer Wilds: Echoes of the Eye Codes or password then you are in the right place.
In this article, we will help you find Abandoned Temple Codes.
So, without any further ado let’s get started:
How To Get the Abandoned Temple Code
To get the Abandoned Temple code in Outer Wilds: Echoes of The Eye, you need to discover the Hidden Room first.
If you don’t know how and where to find the Hidden Room in Outer Wilds: Echoes of The Eye, follow the steps written below:
- First, you have to Travel to the Island Tower located in the Cinder Isles area of the Stranger.
- Once you get there, you have to use the inner passage to reach the entrance of Island Tower.
- Now, collect the Artifact and travel to the Other World by using the green fire room.
- Now, go to the main area of Starlit Cove and take the first left turn to reach the rocky cliff with a porthole device.
- Now, you have to make a boathouse appear and for that, you have to focus on your Artifact light on the device.
- Once the boathouse appears, you have to go there and reach the lower entrance of Island Tower by using the bridge.
- Now, use the stairs to go up to the room that is identical to the Island Tower / Ringed Planet mural room.
- Extinguish all the candles in this room.
- Once done, now return to the room in the Strangers. When you do so, a secret passage will be unlocked.
- Go downstairs where you can find the two codes one for the Spaceship Room in the Reservoir, and one for the Slide Reel Temple in the Hidden Gorge.
- Now travel to the Hidden Gorge and then enter the Ghost Matter cave to reach the Slide Reel Temple.
- Under the Slide Rell Temple secret room, you will find three maps to reveal a hidden Slide Reel marker at the Cinder Isles, Hidden Gorge, and River Lowlands.
- Each marker shows you the exact location where you will find a hidden Slide Burning Room.
- Inside these rooms, there’s a hallway with a lamp under a mural. Remove the lamp, and take the Slide Reel that appears.
- Each slide reels reveal the location of all three Forbidden Archives in the other world.
- You have to pay attention to these Forbidden Archives because it has important clue such as — Starlit Cove Clue, Endless Canyon Clue, Endless Canyon Clue and Shrouded Woodlands Clue.
- That’s it.
Feel free to comment belove if you have difficulty in any steps or if you don’t understand any part of this process.