Are you looking for One Piece Odyssey Grand Line quiz answers? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
The newly launched role-play video game has plenty of quests to complete and objectives to achieve.
One of these quests involves taking Grand Line Quiz where players are required to answer some questions correctly.
The One Piece Odyssey Grand Line Quiz will take place in Memoria. When you go there, you will come across a girl named Zoner, whose hair is pink.
Zoner has the aim to spread Trivia throughout the world. What she wants is to get Straw Hats on board and to do so, you will have to take the One Piece Odyssey Grand Line quiz and answer all questions correctly.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
All One Piece Odyssey Grand Line Quiz answers
Since the game has just been released, a lot of players are having trouble solving the One Piece Odyssey Grand Line quiz, we created a post providing correct answers to all four iterations that you will come across in Memoria.
Grand Line Quiz Kid
The first time you will encounter Zoner at the Sandy Oasis in Alabasta.
“It’s the trivia age”, she tells the Straw Hats enthusiastically. “I want to make the greatest trivia challenge the world has ever seen!”
- Who is Alabasta’s ruler and twelfth successor of the Nefertari Royal Family?
- Ans — Cobra.
- What animal will ask to become your apprentice when beaten in battle?
- Ans — The Kung Fu Dugong.
- What’s the name of a poisonous spider that looks like a fruit? \
- Ans — The Desert Strawberry.
- What animal plays dead to steal the belongings of travellers?
- Ans — The Bilker Heron.
- What is the name of the large casino in Rainbase?
- Ans — Rain Dinners.
- What’s the name of the giant gators who inhabit Sandy Island?
- Ans — Banana Gators.
- What is port city Nanohana’s local specialty?
- Ans — Perfume.
- What is Alabasta Vice-Commander Pell’s alias?
- Ans — Pell the Falcon.
- What is the rare, giant catfish found only in the Sandora River?
- Ans — The Sandora Catfish.
When you complete level 3, you will get the Quiz Researcher’s Badge Accessory and 300 Bellies as a reward.
Grand Line Quiz Lady
Once you have successfully completed the main story quest in Water Seven, you will have to find Zoner in the Water Seven City Area.
This time, you will find Zoner full-grown women, unlike the first time. She may have grown as a woman but her enthusiasm for Trivia has not faded yet.
- What is the name of the Sea Train currently servicing Water Seven?
- Ans — Puffing Tom.
- What is the mounted transportation essential to living in Water Seven?
- Ans — Bull.
- What is the name of the annual high tide that overwhelms Water Seven?
- Ans — Aqua Laguna.
- What is the name of the endangered tree that is the strongest in the world?
- Ans — Treasure Tree Adam.
- How many foremen does Galley-La Company habe for each dock?
- Ans — 5.
- What is the highest-tier Bull you can rent from the Rental Bull Shop?
- Ans — King Bull.
To find Zoner for the third time, you need to head to the Northwest corner of Dock One, which can be found on the north of the Save Point.
Once completed, you will get the Quiz Researcher’s Ring accessory and 24,000 Berries.
Grand Line Quiz Madam
When you meet Zoner for the 4th time, you will find her much more mature. She can be found in South Town, Marindord City Area.
- What is the name of the bell in western Marineford?
- Ans — The Ox Bell.
- The “Ultimate Military Force” of Marines HQ are Aokiji, Kizaru, and who else?
- Ans — Akainu.
- What is the name of the prison impossible to break into or out of?
- Ans — Impel Down.
- The Three Great Powers of the Grand Line are the Four Emperors, Marines HQ, and?
- Ans — The Seven Warlords of the Sea.
- What is the name of the giant gate in both Enies Lobby and Impel Down?
- Ans — The Gates of Justice.
- What is the name of the warden of Impel Down?
- Ans — Magellan.
To get this level completed, you have to head to the Ox Bell Plaza, where you will find Zoner is under attack from escaped prisoners.
Your aim should be to rescue Zoner from those prisoners by defeating them. When you do so, you will get the Quiz Researcher’s Necklace accessory, three Zoro’s Cube Fragments, and 126,000 Berries.
Grand Line Quiz Mister
After heading in the Dressrosa City area, you will find a pink-haired old man, who is nothing but a transition version of Zoner.
- What is the name of the place in Dressrosa where gladiators fight?
- Ans — The Corrida Coliseum.
- What is the name of the violent fish that lives in the sea near Dressrosa?
- Ans — The Fighting Fish.
- What flower blooms in the garden near the Dressrosa Royal Palace?
- Ans — Sunflower.
- Who is the man called the strongest gladiator of the Corrida Coliseum?
- Ans — Kyros.
- What are the dwarves who live in Dressrosa called?
- Ans — The Tontattas.
- The current Ultimate Military Force of Marines HQ are Kizaru, Ryokugyu, and?
- Ans — Fujitora.
The third level needs you to head to the South of the Coliseum in the game. Once you get there, you will have to rescue a Kidnapped Zoner, which is not an easy task.
Once you have successfully rescued the Kidnapped Zoner, you will get multiple things as a reward such as Treasure Chest Key, three Luffy’s Cube Fragments, and 74,000 Berries.