Are you getting the ‘Nvidia GeForce Experience driver download’ error while downloading the latest driver for your Graphics card?
If your answer is YES then look no further as we have a guide explaining what causes this error and how to fix now.
For the unversed GeForce Experience is a software that help users downloading the latest GPU driver for their Graphics Card.
Unfortunately, Nvidia GeForce Experience does not always work the way it should. There are plenty of users took to social media and complained that are unable to download the latest Graphics driver for their video card.
Whenever they try to download the latest drivers using the Nvidia GeForce Experience, they are shown a message stating that ‘driver download failed’.
If you too are having the same message then don’t worry, we have discovered a bunch of methods that can be used to fix this frustrating GeForce Experience driver download failed error in 2023.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What is NVIDIA GeForce Experience?
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is a tool that helps you to keep your NVIDIA drivers up to date. It also has a control panel that will allow you to capture shared videos, take screenshots, and live stream with your friends.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience allows you to do it all, making it an essential component of your GeForce Graphic cards.
But as I said above some people are currently facing the “NVIDIA GeForce Experience Driver Download Failed” Error while trying to update their NVIDIA graphic card drivers.
In this guide, we will teach you some methods to troubleshoot this error. To know what those methods are and how they work, keep reading this guide.
How to Fix the “NVIDIA GeForce Experience Driver Download Failed” Error
Before you apply any of the following methods to resolve this GeForce Experience error, let’s find out the reason that are leading this frustrating issue.
Here are some reasons that could cause the GeForce Experience driver download failed error:
- Not logged in as administrator.
- Games are not saved in the location provided.
- Restricted access.
- Firewall interferes with GeForce Experience.
- Corrupt GeForce Experience Installation.
- Outdated Device Drivers.
Let’s start troubleshooting the “NVIDIA GeForce Experience Driver Download Failed” Error.
1. Restart Your Computer
To troubleshoot the “NVIDIA GeForce Experience Driver Download Failed” error, you have to restart your computer.
This might be a very common solution but there are plenty of users who claimed to have the download fails error by simply restarting their PC.
If you have not tried this method yet, give it a try.
2: Reinstall GeForce Experience
If restarting the computer does not work for you then you have to Uninstall and then Reinstall the GeForce Experience.
If you don’t know how to uninstall and reinstall GeForce Experience then follow the steps written below:
- Open the Menu by pressing Windows + X on your keyboard.
- Now select Apps and Features at the top of the list.
- It will open a window where you can see a list of all installed Applications.
- Scroll down until you find the GeForce Experience.
- Once you find it, click on it and selects Uninstall.
- This will Uninstall the GeForce application.
- Now, next step is to Reinstall it. For that go to the official Nvidia website and download the latest version of GeForce Experience.
- Once you successfully download and install the GeForce Experience on your PC, open it and see if the error is fixed or not.
3: Reinstall Graphics Driver
If you continue to encounter the same download fail error while downloading the latest drive using GeForce Experience, chances are high that you might be having this error because of outdated drivers installed on your Computer.
To fix driver-related issues, you have to Uninstall it and then Reinstall it again as we did in the above method.
Here’s how to uninstall and reinstall Graphics Driver:
- First open up the Device Manager by pressing the Windows + X keys but this time, you have to select Device Manager from the menu.
- Now look for the Display adapters and double-click on them to expand the category.
- There, you will have to right click on the graphic card and select Uninstall.
- Once you uninstall it, go to the Nvidia Driver website and downloads the latest driver compatible with your Windows Operating System.
- Now install it and then Restart your computer.
- That’s it.
We hope these methods work for you. If you continue to receive the same GeForce Experience driver download failed error, do let us know in the comment section below.