Is My Card not showing in the Contacts app on iPhone or iPad iOS 17?
If your answer is YES then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
There are tons of iPhone users who took to social media and complained that their My Card is not showing in Contacts on iPhone iOS 17.
The issue started occurring after the launch of iOS 17.
If you too are getting the same error on your iPhone iOS 17 then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix My Card Not Showing in Contacts on iPhone iOS 17
A lot of users who have updated their iPhone to iOS 17 took to social media and complained that their My Card is not showing in Contacts.
If you are unable to access My Card on our iPhone iOS 17 then apply the following methods to fix it now.
- First, open up the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Now, scroll down until you see the option ‘Contacts’.
- Once found, tap on it and then tap on the My Info option.
- Now, you will have to select a contact you already have.
- You can also create a new contact.
- Once a contact is created, go back to Contacts and tap on your Name.
- Now, tap on the Edit option located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, add a profile picture contact poster and edit your poster information.
- Once done, tap on the Done option.
- Now, open up the Contacts app and then check if the error is gone.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to resolve the My Card not showing in contacts on iPhone iOS 17.