Call of Duty enthusiasts are buzzing with excitement over the True Legends Event in Modern Warfare 3. The event, which honours veterans of the armed forces, presents an opportunity for players to earn exclusive rewards. But users are facing MW 3 True Legends Event Not Showing Error.
If you too are facing the MW 3 True Legends Event Not Showing error. Then this article is for you to share all the ideas to troubleshoot the error.
The Modern Warfare 3 and Warzone True Legends event was set for a November 15 release. However, the developers had temporarily decided to postpone the event to solve minor bugs and glitches. It has finally arrived on November 17 and will go on till November 24. But many gamers are complaining about Modern Warfare 3 True Legends Event Not Showing up for them.
MW 3 True Legends Event Not Showing: Fixes
If you are also facing the issue of the MW3 True Legends Event Not Showing. Then follow the below solutions to solve the issue.
The best solution to the problem is to restart your device.
- Press the power button on the console
- Hold until it completely powers down.
- Once the console is off
- Unplug the power cables
- Wait for at least 10-15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable back.
- See if MW 3 True Legends event not showing the issue is resolved.
Verify Integrity Of Game Files
Corrupted files can be a common reason why MW3 Campaign early access fails to start on your device. Verify your files to solve the error.
- Right-click on MW3 in your Steam library.
- Select Properties.
- Go to the Local Files tab.
- Click Verify integrity of game files.
- Allow Steam to perform the verification.
- Once complete, restart your PC.
- Launch Steam and initiate Modern Warfare 3.
Firewalls are designed to protect your device. But they can also interfere with the function of the game
- Check your firewall settings
- Check if the game is not blocked.
- Add the game executable to the whitelist.
- Check if the MW 3 True Legends event not showing the issue is resolved.
Reinstalling the game may also solve the issue.
- Search for Modern Warfare 3 on your device
- Hold the icon for a few seconds.
- Tap on Uninstall.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Head to the Google Play Store.
- Search for Modern Warfare 3
- Click Install.
What Is MW3 True Legends Event?
The True Legends Event is a gaming experience and a tribute to military veterans. The Call of Duty Endowment programme is to assist military veterans in securing career opportunities. True Legends is a limited-time event designed to support the Endowment cause. All proceeds generated from this event will be directed towards Call of Duty Endowment.
How To Participate In The Event?
You can simply play the game and accumulate the XP once the event launches. The XP in matches will unlock a new Tier, with each Tier containing a free item.
- For players seeking unique rewards, there’s an option to acquire the Call of Duty Endowment Warrior Pack.
- The pack is available for $9.99 from the in-game store during this event.
- It unlocks the Koa King inspired by Benjamin F, a Samoan Navy Seal who served in Europe, Africa, Afghanistan, and Iraq
- In his 16-year career, he was decorated with multiple honours including the Purple Heart, two Bronze Stars, the Navy Commendation medal, and the Navy Achievement medal.
Gamers who buy that DLC for $10 will support the Call of Duty Endowment charity and also progress through the event’s bonuses faster.
There are 10 rewards to unlock during the event:
- Emblematic (Sticker)
- 30 Minute Double Player XP Token
- Always Forward (Large Decal)
- 45 Minute Double Weapon XP Token
- Got Your Back (Weapon Charm)
- Stacked (Large Decal)
- Anthem (Emblem)
- Flanked (Calling Card)
- 60 Minute Double Battle Pass XP Token
- Brave Stripes (Weapon Camo)
Hope you found this article helpful in solving the Modern Warfare 3 True Legends Event Not Showing Issue.