Do you want to use Monster Hunter Now AR Mode? If your answer is YES then don’t look further as we have got you covered.
Ever since Monster Hunter Now was launched for Android and iOS devices, a lot of players have been trying to use its AR mode. Unfortunately, a lot of users still don’t know how to use it on their phone.
With the help of MH Now AR mode, players across the world can capture pictures of large monsters. If you are a fan of MHN but don’t know how to use its AR mode then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Also Read > Monster Hunter Now Weapon Guide
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Monster Hunter Now AR Photo Mode Guide
The process of using Monster Hunter Now AR mode is pretty simple. However, if you don’t know the procedure and are struggling to use it on your device then don’t worry, we will walk you through the entire process here.
Before you use AR photo mode in Monster Hunter Now, let me tell you that AR mode can’t be used on all devices. If you wish to use AR mode in MH Now, make sure your device is compatible.
Here are all devices that are compatible with MH Now AR mode:
- Google Pixel 4 or newer
- iPhone 8 or newer
- Samsung Galaxy S9 or newer
Apart from having a compatible device, make sure you have enough area for an AR camera. While using AR mode in MH Now, ensure you have enough space in your surroundings to capture the perfect photo.
Also Read > Monster Hunter Now Redeem Code
How to Activate AR Mode In Monster Hunter Now
To activate AR Mode in MH Now, you need to follow the steps written below:
- First, launch MH Now on your device.
- Once the game is launched, tap on AR located at the top left corner of the screen.
- There you will see two options — Urgest Quest Monsters or Marked Monsters.
- If you are using it for the first time, you will be asked to allow access to the camera.
- Once the permission is granted, a prompt will appear on the screen that says ‘Monster Hunter Now would like to add to your Photos’.
- When you see this message, tap on OK.
- When you do so, another message will appear that reads, ‘Ensure that you move the camera slowly, while in a flat, open area,’ focus the camera on a flat surface.
- When this message appears, ‘Tap to make a monster appear,’ tap on the desired spot to place the monster.
- After seeing this message, ‘Confirm that your surroundings are safe while taking AR photos.’,
- Tap on the Camera icon at your preferred time to save an AR photo.
- When you tap on the monster, you will get their attention or make them angry.
- That’s it.
How to Fix the AR Button Not Showing in Monster Hunter Now?
A lot of MH Now users took to social media and complained that they were not getting the AR button on their devices. If you too are having the same issue then follow the steps written below to fix it now:
- Tap on Settings
- Tap App
- Tap “MH Now”
- Tap Permission
- Tap Camera
- Select other than Now Allowed
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about Monster Hunter Now AR mode.