Do you want to get Magnet In King Legacy? If YES then don’t look further as we have got you covered.
In our step-by-step guide, we will walk you through the process of obtaining a Magnet in King Legacy.
For the unversed, Magnet is a fruit in King Legacy and it’s also called Jiki-Jiki no mi or Magnet-Magnet fruit. This is an epic tier fruit in king legacy having Paramecia type.
Also Read > How To Get Phoenix Blade V2 In King Legacy
When you eat Magnet Fruit in King Legacy, you will get many abilities that allow you to generate magnetic fields that can attract and repel objects made from metals.
This fruit is used by Eustass kid which is a notorious pirate from South Blue and captain of Kids Pirates in the One Piece anime series.
Also Read > How to Get Mink V2 In King Legacy
The Moves of Magnet Fruit In King Legacy
When you eat Magnet Fruit in King Legacy, you will get multiple fighting moves. Here, we will explain all moves in detail.
- Gatling Megnetoid — Gatling Megnetoid is the first move that you will get at level 1 mastery and use it by pressing the Z button on your keyboard. The user creates a Gattling gun out of metal junk around their arm and shoots out a bullet at the opponent. This move gives 9890 damage to the enemy by doing 15 hits and reloading after 5 seconds.
- Magnetic Cage — Magnetic Cage is unlocked at 50 fruit mastery points and gives 180 total damage to opponents and reloads in 20 seconds. You can use it by pressing the X button on your keyboard.
- Dual Magnetize — Dual Magnetize move is unlocked at 250 fruit mastery points and gives 10180 damage once hit to the opponent and reloads after 10 seconds. You can use it by pressing the C button on your keyboard.
- Superior Solenoid — Superior Solenoid move is unlocked at 1500 fruit mastery points and gives 11810 damage to the opponent and reloads in 10 seconds. You can use it by pressing the V button.
- Gigantic — Gigantic move is unlocked at 3000 fruit mastery points and gives 12000 damage to an opponent and reloads in 12 seconds. You can use it by pressing the B button on your keyboard.
Getting Magnet Fruit In King Legacy
You can get Magnet fruit in King Legacy from many places like Gacha, Black Market, And Gems.
Gacha is an NPC spawn in the starter island. You can buy Magnet fruit from Gahcha with 250,000 beli or with 1 gem.
The Black market lets you buy fruits with Gems and Beli. The stock of fruits changes after every 3 hours. But if you buy fruits with Robux then you can get permanent access.
Block market NPC spawns in the first and second seas. He spawns in Bubble Island and Floresco Town in the first and second sea, respectively.
That’s all you need to know about getting Magnet fruit in King Legacy.