Do you want to link Epic Games to the EA app? If YES then you are at the right place.
There are tons of Gamers who wish to link their Epic Games account to the EA app to claim a free game but they don’t know how it is done.
While you are here, you must be one of those gamers. Don’t you?
If your answer is YES then don’t worry, we will walk you through the entire process here.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Linking Epic Games To EA App (2023)
The process of linking Epic Games to the EA app is straightforward. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps written below:
- First, you need to download Epic Games and EA apps on your PC.
- If you have not downloaded Epic Games or EA App on your device, click on the links.
- Once downloaded, install these two applications on your PC.
- Once installed, open Epic Games and log into your Epic Games account.
- Once logged in, click on the Search Bar and search for an EA game like The Sims 4.
- If you have already purchased The Sims 4, you will get an option ‘In Library’.
- If you have not purchased the game yet, purchase it now and then click on the ‘Library’ option from the left side panel.
- Now, click on the ‘Install’ option located below the game.
- When you do so, a notification will appear on the screen that says “Please wait while we install the partner application”.
- After a while, a pop-up window will appear asking you to log into your EA account.
- After entering the credential, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- When you do so, you will be asked to verify your identity through a code.
- After entering the verification code, click on the Sign in button.
- When you do so, you will be asked to link your Epic Games account to EA.
- If you wish to link these two accounts, click on the ‘Link Accounts’.
- When you do so, your Epic Games and EA account will be linked.
- Now, click on the Get Started button.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to link your Epic Games account to EA app.