Kayo is a popular on-demand sports streaming service. Kayo offers a range of services from cricket, and soccer to basketball and more and is available in Australia. But recently many users have been facing the Kayo Not Working on TV issue.
So if you are also facing the Kayo Not Working On TV issue then don’t worry as we have written a guide explaining multiple methods to resolve it now.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Reason Kayo Not Working on TV:
There are numerous reasons that could cause Kayo not working on TV problem. To make your work easier, we have mentioned some possible reasons here.
- Internet Problems – If your smart TV is not connected to a strong or unstable internet you may face Kayo Not Working on TV issue.
- Server Issues – Sometimes, Kayo’s servers may experience downtime or maybe under-maintenance you may also face an issue with Kayo.
- App Compatibility – Some smart TVs may not be compatible with Kayo. This too can cause Kayo not to work on TV issues for you.
- Outdated App Version – If you have an outdated version of the Kayo app installed on your smart TV this could also be another reason for the Kayo app to not function correctly.
- Accumulated App Cache: this could lead to glitches and bugs and your app will not function properly.
- Regional Restrictions – Kayo’s certain content may not be accessible in specific regions.
How To Fix Kayo Not Working on TV Issue?
- Restart your device
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Check your internet connection
- Clear the cache on your device
- Check if your device is compatible or not
- Contact Kayo
Restart Your Device
- You can restart your device to remove minor glitches.
- Turn off your device
- Unplug it from the power source.
- After a few seconds plugin your device.
- Turn it back on.
- Check if the issue has been resolved or not.
Uninstall & Reinstall the Kayo App
Here’s how to uninstall and reinstall the Kayo app:
- Press and hold the app icon.
- An option to Delete will appear.
- Once the app is uninstalled,
- Download the Kayo app and Reinstall it.
- Log in to your Kayo account.
- See if the issue is resolved if it is then start watching your favourite sports content.
Check Internet Connection
If you are experiencing an issue while streaming content, it may be due to a slow internet connection. To solve this issue do a speed test if your network is slow then do inform your provider. As for optimal streaming performance, Kayo requires at least 7.5Mbps.
- Reboot your WiFi router:
- Turn off your WiFi router
- Unplug it from the power source.
- Wait for some seconds
- Plugin the router again
- Try connecting to the internet.
- If the issue is due to regional restriction then you can use a VPN to solve it.
If you have not cleared the cache from your device it can cause streaming issues.
On Android TV
- To clear the cache on Android TV
- On your remote press the HOME button,
- Choose Settings
- Select Apps from the menu
- Go to All Apps
- Show system apps
- Select Kayo app
- Select Clear cache and then OK
On Apple TV
- On Apple TV go to Settings.
- Go to General
- Click on Manage Storage.
- Press the trash icon next to the Kayo app.
- It will delete the app from the device.
- Re-download it again.
- The issue may have been resolved.
If none of the above solutions works for you then it is recommended to contact Kayo Customer Care. Kayo’s trained professionals will soon guide you with some easy steps to resolve your issue within no time.
These steps will help you resolve the issue of Kayo Not Working On TV issue. we hope you found this article helpful and if there is any other solution then do share with us.