Do you want to turn off AutoCorrect and Predictive text on iPhone iOS 17? If your answer is YES then you are at the right place.
Ever since iOS 17 was released, a lot of users wish to disable the AutoCorrect feature but they don’t know how to do it.
If you too want to turn off AutoCorrect and Predictive text on your iPhone iOS 17 then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
In this guide, we will teach you the easiest way to disable AutoCorrect in iPhone iOS17.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Turning Off AutoCorrect & Predictive Tex on iPhone iOS 17
The process of disabling AutoCorrect on iPhone iOS 17 is very simple. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps written below.
- First, open up the Settings app.
- Scroll down until you see ‘General’.
- Tap on it.
- There, you need to tap on the ‘Keyboard’ option.
- Doing this will show you plenty of options.
- There, you will have to turn off Auto-Correction and Predictive.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to turn off AutoCorrect and Predictive on iPhone iOS17.