Ever since Hydrogen Executor was officially launched for Mobile devices, a lot of people have been searching for ways to execute and run scripts.
Unlike other Roblox Exploits, the UI of Hydrogen Executor is pretty simple and user-friendly.
If you have already used Arceus X to run scripts for Blox Fruits, Pet Simulator X, King Legacy, Combat Warriors and other popular Roblox games, you would not face any issues while using this executor.
Since Hydrogen Exploit has just been launched, a lot of people are having a hard time running and executing Blox Fruits scripts and if that’s you then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Run Blox Fruits Scripts Using Hydrogen Executor?
Since the process of running the Blox Fruits script using Hydrogen Executor is a bit complicated, a lot of people are wondering how to run scripts using this Mobile executor.
Since we download and check every Roblox Executor released on the internet, we downloaded and checked Hydrogen Executor as well.
If you want to run and execute the Blox Fruits script using Hydrogen Executor, follow the steps written below:
- Download and install Hydrogen Executor by clicking on the link.
- Once downloaded, launch the executor and log in.
- Once logged in, get the Hydrogen Executor key. If you don’t know how to get it, click on the link.
- Once you have got the key, click on the Verify button to access the executor.
- Once you have got access to the executor, click on the </> icon and then paste the following script.
- After pasting the script, click on the ‘Play’ button.
- When you do so, the Blox Fruits script window will appear on the screen.
- There, you will have to click on the ‘Use Old Version | No Key Needed’ button.
- When you do so, you will get access to the window where you can enable your favourite Blox Fruits script.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to run and execute Blox Fruits script using the Hydrogen Executor.