Do you want to use Photoshop Generative Fill AI? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place.
Ever since Adobe Photoshop added Generative Fill AI to its beta version, a lot of users have been searching for ways to use it.
Unfortunately, Generative Fill AI is not working for many. If you are one of those users then you can fix it by clicking on the above link.
Since Generative Fill AI is a first of its kind of feature, a lot of Adobe Photoshop players are having a hard time using it.
With that in mind, we have created a step-by-step guide explaining how to use Photoshop Generative Fill AI to the fullest.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What Is Photoshop Generative Fill AI?
Generative Fill AI is a newly added feature in Adobe Photoshop beta. It uses cloud-based image synthesis to fill selected areas of a particular image with new AI-generated content based on a textual prompt.
Powered by Adobe Firefly, Generative Fill AI is using the same technique that we have already witnessed in DALL-E and Stable Diffusion.
After opening an image in Adopt Photoshop Beta, you need to select a portion of an image and then click on the Generative Fill option and provide a prompt. Based on your prompt, the Generative AI will use the impainting technique to create new AI-generated content at the selected portion.
If you wish to use the Generative Fill AI feature in Adobe Photoshop but don’t know how it works then you need to keep on reading.
How to Use Adobe Photoshop Generative Fill AI?
To use Adobe Photoshop Geneative Fill AI, you must have a fast and stable internet connection.
If you have a fast internet connection and want to use it then follow the steps written below:
- First, you need to open Photoshop Beta and open an image where you want to use Generative Fill AI.
- Once opened, use any selection tool and make a selection around a desired object or area on the image.
- Once done, select the ‘Generative Fill‘ button from the contextual taskbar.
- Now, describe the object or item that you want to generate using a prompt.
- Once done, hit the Generative button.
- When you do so, your request will go to Creative Cloud and generate new AI-generated content based on your prompt.
- When you do so, the Generative Fill AI will show you three variations of the requested prompts.
- Now, you can choose the better one from that variation. If you want Generative Fill AI to generate more variations then click on the ‘Generate’ option again.
- Now, you can view the variations in the Properties panel and then click on the Thumbnail preview to check the result on your image.
- That’s it.
How to Change Background Using Photoshop Generative AI?
Changing background with the help of Adobe Photoshop Generative AI is pretty easy. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps written below:
- First, you need to open up an image on Adobe Photoshop whose background you want to change.
- Once opened, select an object or item that you want to keep in your image.
- Once done, click on the Generative Fill option from the Contextual Taskbar.
- Now, enter the prompt based on the background you want to add.
- Once entered, click on the Generate option.
- When you do so, the Generative Fill AI will create three variations of the new AI-generated background.
- Now, select the one that you want to keep and click on the Generate option to get more variations.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to use Adobe Photoshop Generative Fill AI.