The Wayfair app was developed by an American e-commerce company that sells furniture and home goods online. You will get all your needs for your home fulfilled here. But recently users have been facing the Wayfair App Not Showing Pictures issue.
Now there can be many reasons for the Wayfair App Not Showing Pictures issue. Some of them could be: the server is down, the internet is slow and more.
Causes of Wayfair App Not Showing Pictures
- Wayfair App Server Issue
- Cache Not Cleared
- Your Internet Connection Issue
- Wayfair App Not Updated
- A Browser Extension Could be the Culprit.
How to Fix the Wayfair App Not Showing Pictures Issue
If you are facing the Wayfair App Not Showing Pictures issue then do check the below-mentioned methods to solve it:
Check Wayfair App Server Status
If you are facing the issue of the Wayfair App Not Showing Pictures. Then there could be an issue with your server. The Wayfair server may be down or under maintenance.
Do check on social media for any official announcements. Visit the Downdetector platform to check for any outage reports. Try after a few minutes and you may see that the issue has been resolved.
Clear Cache of Wayfair App
Another way to fix the Wayfair App Not Showing Pictures issue is to clear the cache of the Wayfair App
For Android Users:
- Open the Settings on your device.
- Tap on Apps & Notifications
- Click on View all apps.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- Tap Empty cache.
- Next, click on Clear data.
- Open the Play Store and download it again.
For iPhone users:
- Click on the Settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on the general option.
- Click on the iPhone storage option.
- Search for the Wayfair app.
- Tap on the app and select the offload option.
- Reinstall the Wayfair app.
Update Wayfair App to The Latest Version
Another method to solve the Wayfair App Not Showing Pictures issue is to update the Wayfair App.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device.
- Click on Wayfair App
- If there is an Update available.”
- Tap Update.
- Reload the App
Check network connections:
If after following the above steps the issue is not resolved then check your network connection. If the mobile data or Wifi is slow and unstable then one may face the Wayfair App Not Showing Pictures issue.
Switch to Wifi if you are using mobile data or switch to mobile data if you are using Wifi. Check if the issue is resolved.
Uninstall or Install the Wayfair App:
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the App on your device to solve the issue of the Wayfair App Not Showing Pictures Issue.
For Android Users
- Open the “Settings” on your device
- Tap on Applications
- Find and tap on the app that you want to uninstall.
- Click on “Uninstall”.
- Press “Okay” to confirm
- To reinstall,
- Go to Google Play StoreSelect My Apps and games.
- Click on Wayfair App
- Select “Install”.
- Press “Okay” for confirmation
For iPhone users
- Go to your device’s home screen
- Press on the app icon
- Tap on the “X” that will appear to uninstall.
- Press “Okay” on the confirmation window.
- To reinstall, go to “App Store”
- Click on the app icon
- Tap on the cloud icon
- Tap on reinstall
- The application will start working as good as new.
One can also switch on and off the device to solve the Wayfair App Not Showing Pictures Issue. Switching off and on your device removes the bugs and glitches.
Sometimes there is an overload of user data that causes the issue. To solve it log in and out of your account. Or one can use the web version and complete the tasks till the issue is resolved on your device.
If after following all the given steps you are still facing the issue then contact customer support or wait for them to solve the problem from their side.
We hope this article answers most of your questions about solving the ‘Wayfair Not Working’ problem.