Hi friends in today’s post we shall see all the Depop App Not Working issues. We shall touch upon topics like What is Depop App? Why you are facing the Depop App Not Working issue, How to solve the Depop App Not Working issue and more.
What is Depop App?
Depop is a popular online marketplace platform designed to allow people to buy and sell clothes. It allows users to buy and sell second-hand clothing, accessories, beauty products and more. With over 26 million active users in around 150 countries, Depop is a great tool for fashion enthusiasts, vintage collectors, and more.
The platform is very similar to other online marketplaces like eBay, Facebook Marketplace, or Poshmark. The only key difference is that Depop is a marketplace for Gen Z as most of the users are under 26 years old. You can also follow other users and “like” or comment on their posts of the items they are selling just like on Instagram.
There can be many reasons for the DePop app Not Working Issue. Here we share some of the common ones.
- The Depop App server could be down or under maintenance.
- There can be a glitch or a bug in the Depop app.
- The app is not compatible with the Device.
- Low data mode.
- You haven’t updated the app.
- Your Wi-Fi or mobile data is unstable.
Here is how you can solve the Depop App Not Working Issue:
Check Wi-Fi or cellular data:
You may face the Depop App Not Working issue if your Wifi or mobile data is slow and unstable. Switching on/off the internet connection may solve it.
Carry out a speed test to know if your wifi is working properly.
Clear Cache in the Depop App
- Click the menu icon on your device’s home screen.
- Tap on options.
- Select App List
- Find the Depop app and click on it.
- Next, Choose the storage option.
- Click on the Clear Data option at the bottom of the screen.
This will delete the cache from your device.
Update Depop App
If you have not updated the app for long then you may face an issue with Depop App.
- Open the App Store
- Tap your profile
- Scroll down and click on Depop update
- Open the Play Store app
- Tap the profile icon
- Select Manage Apps and device
- Click on Depop
- Select Update.
Updating the app clears bugs and also updates new features that are available.
Restart Your Phone
To solve the issue do reset your phone.
Resetting the device solves many issues as the phone will work as new.
Contact the Depop support team
If nothing else works then you should contact the Depop Support team.
- Open the app,
- Tap settings icon
- Click on Need Help?
- Select Technical Issues
- Send your report.
- Share screenshots of the issue and wait for them to respond.
Check the app’s network permissions
- Open the Depop app.
- Go to the three-line menu button.
- Select Privacy and Settings.
- Click on the Permissions section.
- Make sure Depop has access to everything.
Reinstall Depop App
- Delete the app from your device.
- Go to Google Play
- Search for the Depop app.
- Click on the Install button.
Incorrect dates and times can also be the cause of Depop not working
- On a Windows computer, go to “Settings
- Click on Time & language
- Tap on Date & time.
- Set the right time and date.
One can even try a different browser like Safari if the problem persists. Check if you have used the right login credentials as wrong login details also cause the issue.
Logging in through third-party social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google can also cause the issue. Or your account could be banned or deactivated for illegal activities do check by reading the error messages.