Do you want to Invite Your Friends to Raids in Pokémon Go? If your answer is YES then don’t worry as we got you covered.
Pokemon Go is a popular game and players love to play this game because of its engaging gameplay and storyline. But playing the Pokemon Go game with friends will increase the level of fun.
Since this game was released developer has released many features one of these features is to invite other players to the battle. In the beginning Pokemon Gon game only allowed players to interact with one another in person to defeat and catch some of the strongest Pokémon in the world.
Now this feature is updated and players are able to invite others to Raid from a long distance. To use this feature you have to add another player to your in-game friend list.
The player who joins Raids in person can invite up to 5 friends to Raid and the invited friends can not invite their own friends in the same lobby.
Note that one player only be able to participate in 5 remote Raids per day. If you or your friend exceed this limit then you end up getting an error message and won’t be able to join at all.
However, if you want to Invite Your Friends to Raids in Pokémon Go and don’t know the procedure then you can do it by following the steps written below.
So, without any further ado let’s get started:
How to Invite Your Friends to Raids in Pokémon Go?
Use the following steps to Invite Your Friends to Raids in Pokémon Go.
- The inviting process is very simple all you have to do is create a public or private lobby.
- Then select the friends you want to invite (up to 5) then click on the Invite Friends button.
- Similar to the invitation limit there is also a limit to how many Trainers can join a Raid Battle remotely including invited friends.
- Once you send the invitation, your friends will receive a notification and they will join the lobby by clicking on it.
However, if you invite your friend and he or she will join the lobby, then you leave the lobby then your friend will be able to continue the Raide.
If you send the invitation and then leave the lobby by yourself before anyone joins the Raid then no one will be able to join your lobby using the invitation.
How to Accept An Invitation to A Raid Battle In Pokemon Go?
Here is how you can join a Raid Battle in the Pokemon Go game.
- When your friend invites you into the Raid Battle you will receive an in-game notification (If your Pokemon Go app is open) or get Push notification (If the Pokemon Go app running in the background).
- Not that you will get the push notification only if you have enabled the “Raid Invitations” settings.
- If you get the in-game notification then you can directly join the Raid Battle by tapping on the notification.
- If you get the Push notification then it will first open the Pokémon GO app, after which you can tap the Active Raid Invitation from the “Nearby” menu.
- Once you access the raid Screen you will be able to join the Raid Battle by tapping on the “Raid” button.
- Remember this invite notification will disappear when the battle is started and you won’t be able to join the lobby if it exceeds the maximum number of Trainers raiding remotely.
That’s it, This is how you can Invite Your Friends to Raids in Pokémon Go and also join the lobby hosted by your friend using an invitation.