Do you want to know how to find a shared album invite on your iOS device? In this guide, we will explain how you can find shared album invites from friends using iCloud Photo’s Shared Albums feature.
Shared Albums allow you to privately share photos with your contacts. The people you share the albums with, can comment and contribute more photos to the album.
Let us find out how you can accept a shared album invite below.
How To Accept A Shared Album Invite?
If someone wants to share an album with you, you’ll need to accept the invite before you can start viewing their images. To accept an invitation, you can follow the steps given below.
- Open your Photos app.
- Tap the “For You” tab; the invitation should appear at the top of the list.
- Tap “Accept.”
Once you have accepted an invite, it is quite easy to access Shared Albums. To do this, you can just follow the steps given below.
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the “Albums” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Shared Albums” section.
How To Send A Shared Album Invite?
If you’ve already created a photo album and want to share it, you’ll need to copy the photos into a new Shared Album.
While this might sound complicated, it is actually quite easy once you understand the process. You can follow the steps given below to send out a Shared Album Invite.
- Open the Photos app.
- Select the album you want to share.
- Tap “Select” and then click “Select All.”
- Click the Share icon in the bottom left corner.
- In the pop-up menu, select “Add to Shared Album.”
- Tap “Shared Album” and then “New Shared Album.”
- Give your Shared Album a title and tap “Next.”
- Add the people you want to share the album with.
If you want to set up iCloud Photo Share for the first time, that is also quite simple to do. We have explained the steps to do so below.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on “Photos.”
- Turn on “Shared Albums.”
- For iOS 11 or earlier, enable “iCloud Photo Sharing.”
How To Create A Shared Album?
If you want to create a new shared album, it is easy to do as long as you understand the process.
To create a new shared album, you can follow the simple steps given below.
- Launch the Photos app.
- Go to “Albums” and then “+”.
- Select “New Shared Album.”
- Give your new album a name and tap “Next.”
- Add the friends and family members you want to share the album with, then click “Create.”
This is all you need to know about how to find a Shared Album Invite. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.