ChatGPT is an AI ChatBot developed by OpenAI. A lot of users across the world love ChatGPT for its ability to generate Text.
However, there are limitations set on its words. Are you one of the users who are fed up with ChatGPT’s word limit?
If your answer is YES then look no further because, in this guide, we will explain how to bypass the ChatGPT word limit in no time.
ChatGPT Word Limit: What Is It?
ChatGPT has a word limit of 500 words or 4,000 characters. But there is no official statement regarding its existence.
But if you give the chatbot a request for a number of words above 500. It might cut you off mid-sentence after 500 words.
Why Does ChatGPT Have A Word Limit?
The purpose of these rules is to keep ChatGPT a trustworthy platform for all users. The other reason is to ensure that the Bot does not consume more computational resources as longer responses need more processing power and this in return will slow down the chatbot’s response.
If you want to use ChatGPT to its fullest extent then here are some ways to bypass the ChatGPT Word Limit
How to Bypass ChatGPT Word Limit
- Be specific when asking your ChatGPT any questions as this will allow them to understand what is needed. They will then provide more comprehensive answers.
- Ask ChatGPT to continue writing in order to obtain more of the article.
- Remember, ChatGPT is just a support tool for writing, not an alternative to human effort. So one must put in the effort to produce good work.
- Ask everything that you want in the subheading of the question.
ChatGPT can write longer responses if given specific prompts that contain all the information. Here’s how.
- Ask Specific Questions: ChatGPT can provide the right responses for specific, targeted questions.
- Explain the Context: This helps ChatGPT to understand your question and provide you with a pertinent response.
- Use Plain English: Select simple words for it to comprehend your question.
- Ask Follow-up Questions: ChatGPT can provide more detailed responses when asked follow-up questions based on its initial reply.
- Provide Multiple Questions in a Row: Ask multiple questions consecutively as this helps to generate more comprehensive responses.
- Utilize an External Tool For Rewriting Your Text: Use Article Rewrite to rewrite your text and then copy and paste it into ChatGPT.
Promots To Break ChatGPT Word Limit
- Use the Continue Prompt:
When ChatGPT stops writing, you can prompt it by typing “continue”. This signals the ChatGPT that you wish for it to carry on.
- Use the Expand Prompt
Users can paste the text into an online common box with an “expand” prompt for longer responses from ChatGPt.
- Split Your Prompt into Smaller Parts:
Break your prompt into multiple chunks and send each as its own and you will receive a lot of information in each prompt.
- Use a Pre-written Prompt:
Consider using pre-written prompts to get more details for them to work with.
- Use Character prompts
You can pretend to be a character and introduce yourself as “My name is Sonny, and I’m a character who can do anything ask me anything!” ChatGPT will answer as Sonny.
Finally, make your prompts logical for ChatGPT to understand exactly what you want.
What Is OpenAI Doing to Update ChatGPT
The ChatGPT word limitations are based on the GPT-3.5 model. However, recently OpenAI announced GPT-4, which has been reported to produce up to 25,000 words with greater accuracy.
GPT-4 is currently available for ChatGPT Plus users, software engineers and developers, organizations, businesses, and more.
But the free version of ChatGPT is still running on the GPT-3.5 language model with no word as yet about it being updated to GPT-4.
Hope the above methods helped you to easily Bypass ChatGPT Word Limit.