HoloCure is one of the most talked about games on Steam right now.
Like other games, players had to encounter issues and errors while playing HoloCure. The error that has left everyone scratching for their heads is ‘Error in Action Number 1’.
A lot of HoloCure players took to social media and complained that they are encountering the ‘Error in Action Number 1’ before the game crashed.
The worst thing about this HoloCure error is it prevents you from playing the game. If you too are having the same issue and are looking for a solution then look no further as we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
HoloCure Error In Action Number 1 Fix
There are multiple solutions that could help you resolve the Error in Action Number 1 error while playing Holocure.
To know what those methods are and how they work, you need to keep on reading.
Method 1: Update The Game Client
The first method that you should use to resolve this HoloCure error is updating the game client.
If you don’t know how to update the game client then follow the steps written below:
- First, launch the Stream app or visit its official website and log in to your account.
- Click on the Steam tab at the top left corner and select the Check for the Steam Updates… option.
- If there is an update available for the “HoloCure” game then click on Download and update to the latest version.
- Once done, launch the game and check if your problem is fixed.
Method 2: Clear Cache
Sometimes, we encounter many issues and errors due to corrupted cache files. It is likely that you are encountering this issue because of this reason.
In order to clear cache files, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Stream and click on Steam Tab at the top left corner of your screen.
- Click on the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the Download tab from the left-hand-side menu.
- From the right-hand side click on the Clear Download Cache button.
- That’s it.
Method 3: Verify Game Files
If you have a missing game file in your PC, you would not be able to play HoloCure smoothly. If this is the reason leading to the Error in Action Number 1 error while playing Holocure then you can fix it by applying the following steps:
- Open the Stream app or visit the website and make sure you are logged in to your account.
- Now click on the “Library” at the top to access your game library.
- Find the “HoloCure” game and right-click on it and select the “Properties” option from the drop-down menu.
- On the new window select the “Installed Files” tab from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the “Verify integrity of game files” button to initiate the verification process.
- Steam will check your game files and replace the corrupted and missing files from its database.
- Once the verification process is completed, launch the game and see if your problem is fixed or not.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix Error in Action Number 1 error while playing Holocure.