Gorilla Tag is a virtual reality game created by Another Axiom LLC. In this game, you can play as a Gorilla
In Gorilla Tag, you can jump, climb and run using a unique locomotion method. You don’t have to use buttons, sticks, or teleportation to perform these activities.
The one thing you need is the movement of your hands and arms. Push off surfaces to jump and squeeze them with both hands to climb.
This is an exciting and fun-to-play game that you should try out, especially since it’s on the Oculus Quest 2.
But what if I tell you, you can make this game more interesting by using the Gorilla Tag Mods?
Yes, there are a total of four Gorilla Tag modes available at the moment.
For the unversed, Mods are extra files that will enhance your gaming experience to a new level.
A lot of players are looking for the Gorilla Tag Mods. If you are also looking for the Gorilla Tag Mods then don’t look further.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to mod Gorilla Tag On Oculus Quest 2.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to get Gorilla Tag Mods on the Oculus Quest 2
Before we start the process of getting mods for Gorilla Tag, you need to have a PC or Laptop with Windows operating system installed on it.
First, you have to connect your Oculus Quest 2 to the PC with a USB Type-C cable.
Once you have successfully connected your PC to Oculus Quest 2, you need to follow the below-given steps to get the mod.
Enable Developer Mode
The first thing you need to do is enable the developer’s mode to get the Gorilla Tag Mods.
To enable the developer’s mode, follow the steps written below.
- First, go to the Oculus Website.
- Once you are on the site, Log in with your Oculus account and Sign up if you don’t have any to become an Oculus Developer.
- Once you completed the process, you will have a developer’s account.
- Next, you need to Create an Organization, it can be anything you want.
- That’s it. Now you have Developers Mode enabled.
Once you enable the developer’s mode, the next step is to get the Quest Patcher.
Get the Quest Patcher
Quest Patcher is a mod installer for Oculus Quest 2. You must have it if you want to get Mods for Gorilla Tag.
Here are a few simple steps to get the Quest Patcher,
- Now, click on this Link to install the Quest Patcher.
- After opening the link, select the windows file and download it.
- Once the downloading is completed, install it.
- After installing the Quest Patcher, launch it.
- Allow your headset to access data if it’s connected.
- If not then you need to connect it.
- After connecting your headset, it will ask you to allow USB Debugging.
- Click Ok to grant access to your data.
Once you grant the permissions, the Quest Patcher is good to go. Now you have to install the Gorilla Tag Mods on the Oculus Quest 2.
Getting the Gorilla Tag Mods on the Oculus Quest 2
After connecting the Quest Patcher & the Oculus, you have to get the Gorilla Tag Mods on the Oculus Quest 2.
For that, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Now, click on Patch my App! To patch Quest Patcher and Oculus Quest 2.
- Once it is patched, you need to get the Mods for Gorilla Tag from the Gorilla Tag Mods Discord.
- Now, select the mod you want to get.
- Once you find a Mod, install it.
- Once installed, take the Mod file and Drag & Drop it into the Quest Patcher.
- Once done, start your game.
- If you have installed a Cosmetic Mod, go to the 1st floor and you will be able to equip it.
- If you choose any other mod then you must create a Private Lobby.
- The reason for creating a private lobby is some mods that grant players an unfair advantage are not acceptable in game and will get banned on Public servers.
- So, make sure you can try these mods in a private lobby.
That’s all you need to know about getting the Gorilla Tag Mods on the Oculus Quest 2.