Wondering how to get Genesis Order Save Location? This guide will take you through the process of doing so.
Genesis Order is the newest instalment in the NLT game series. It follows Treasure of Nadia which was also a popular game in the series. Through this series, you will face new and familiar faces as you take on the role of a budding detective.
You will have to put your thinking cap on and solve crimes to progress through the story. The game allows you a fair bit of customization. Upon starting the game, you can choose a class as well as personalize the appearance of your character.
The game also provides you with a tutorial to help you understand the mechanics and controls of the game. As you progress further into the game, you’ll inevitably find yourself undertaking quests and missions, exploring the vast game world, and uncovering the main narrative.
When you get ahead in the game and save it, the files are safely stored in a designated folder to preserve your progress. These files remain protected from deletion unless you intentionally clean out your “appdata” folder on a Windows system.
We have put together a step-by-step guide on how to access this folder below.
How To Access Genesis Order Save Location?
You can follow the steps given below to get access to the Genesis Order Save Location.
- Start by clicking the Start button and navigating to the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, locate and click on Folder Options.
- Within the Folder Options window, switch to the View tab.
- Select the option labelled “Show hidden files and folders.”
- Return to the \users directory, and you should now see the appdata folder.
- For Mac users, it may be necessary to reveal hidden items. To do so, access the path users username library application support.
That’s all you need to know about Genesis Order save location.