Tinder is the most popular dating app where users find their love and find matches for dates. Unfortunately, some users are facing difficulty while using Tinder and reported the Tinder Matches Not Showing problem on social media.
If you are also facing the same problem then don’t worry you got covered. In this guide, we will show you why Tinder Matches Not Showing and how to fix this problem.
Why Tinder Matches Not Showing?
There are several reasons why you are encountering the Tinder Matches Not Showing problem. The most common reasons are:
- Banned or Restricted Profile: It may be possible that you are unable to see the matches on Tinder because your profile will be banned or restricted.
- Don’t Have Premium: Tinder provides both free and premium memberships. To see the matches you need to have a premium membership.
- The Person Has Unmatched You: Sometimes you receive a notification that a person likes your profile but you can see a match because that person is unmatched your profile.
- Like A Lot of Profiles: If you like every profile one by one without taking time then Tinder stop showing your matches.
- Unattractive Profile: to get likes and matches you must have to complete your profile and make it more attractive. If you have an unattractive profile then no one like your profile and you don’t get a match.
How to Fix the Tinder Matches Not Showing Problem
Here are some troubleshooting methods that will help you resolve the Tinder Matches Not Showing problem.
Method 1: Check Your Internet Connection
Because Tinder completely relies on the internet you need to have a stable and strong internet connection. If there is an issue with your internet connection then you will get several technical issues.
So that to fix the Tinder Matches Not Showing problem the first thing you need to do is check your internet connection.
To do that speed test your internet and apply troubleshooting methods if you find any issues.
Method 2: Make Sure You Have A Premium Membership
To see the matches and likes on Tinder you must have premium membership otherwise you will not be able to see matches.
It is possible that you are encountering the Tinder Matches Not Showing problem because you don’t have premium membership.
To get the premium subscription go to Profile > Settings > Get Tinder Gold or Get Tinder Platinum.
Method 3: Update Tinder App
If you are using the outdated version of the app then you can’t use some features. It is possible that you are encountering the Tinder Matches Not Showing problem because of an outdated version of the app.
To fix this problem you need to update the Tinder app. To do that go to Google PlayStore or App Store and search for the Tinder app and click Update.
Once the updating process is completed open the Tinder App to check if your problem is fixed.
Method 4: Contact Support
If you have tried all of the above-mentioned methods but still facing the same problem then you can contact Tinder Customer Support for further assistance.
That’s all, we hope this guide helps you fix the Tinder Matches Not Showing problem.