Are you encountering the TikTok Video Not Showing Up on My Profile problem? If your answer is YES then don’t worry you are in the right place.
In this guide, we will show you why you are encountering the TikTok Video Not Showing Up on My Profile problem and how to fix it.
For the Unversed, TikTok is a very popular platform that allows users to share or upload short videos of 10 to 15 seconds.
It is a Chinese app and millions of users use it to watch short entertainment videos. However, like any other service, TikTok also faces issues sometimes.
Currently, many TikTok users took social media and reported the TikTok Video Not Showing Up on My Profile problem.
What Causes the TikTok Video Not Showing Up on My Profile Problem?
There are several reasons that may cause the TikTok Video Not Showing Up on My Profile problem. The most common reasons are:
- Issue With Internet Connection: Because TikTok is an online platform user needs to have a strong and stable internet connection. It may be possible that you are encountering this problem because there is an issue with your internet connection and you are getting a poor or unstable connection.
- Outdated Or Corrupted Cache: It is also possible that your TikTok app cache files are getting outdated or corrupted and interfering with its functionality which is why you are facing this problem.
- Outdated TikTok App: Outdated apps may cause compatibility issues. If you have an outdated version of the TikTok app then it must be the reason why you are facing this problem.
How to Fix the TikTok Video Not Showing Up on My Profile Problem
If you are facing the TikTok Video Not Showing Up on My Profile problem then you can fix it by using the methods mentioned below.
Method 1: Check Your Internet Connection
Poor or unstable internet connection may cause various technical problems. So, to fix the TikTok Video Not Showing Up on My Profile problem the first thing you need to do is check your internet connection.
To do that use the internet speed testers available on the internet. These testers will provide you with complete information about your internet connection.
After testing if you find any issues then your can try to fix it by restarting your WIFI router. If this method does not work then you can contact your internet service provider and ask them to resolve your problem.
Method 2: Restart Your Device
Sometimes, you are encountering this type of issue because of the bugs and glitches present in your device.
the simple and effective method to resolve these temporary glitches is restarting your device. If there is no issue with your internet connection then the next thing you need to do is restart your device.
After restarting head back to the TikTok and check if your problem is fixed. If the problem persists then you can move to another method to fix your problem.
Method 3: Log Out and Back In
It may be possible that you are facing the TikTok Video Not Showing Up on My Profile problem because there is an issue with your TikTok account.
Logging out and logging back in possibly fix your account-related issues. Go to your profile and tap on the logout option.
Now wait for a few minutes and log in back to your account and check if your problem is fixed.
Method 4: Uninstall and Reinstall TikTok App
If you have tried all three methods mentioned above but still facing the same problem then the next thing you need to do is uninstall and reinstall your TikTok app.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app will fix all of your problems caused by missing and outdated app files.
Use the following steps to uninstall and reinstall the TikTok app:
- Open Google PlayStore or App Store on your device and search for the TikTok app.
- Once you find the app, tap on Uninstall button located just below the app name.
- Now wait for some time and tap on the Install button to reinstall the app.
- Once done, open the app to check if your problem is fixed or not.
Method 5: Contact TikTok Customer Support
If none of the above-mentioned steps works for you then the last thing you need to do is contact TikTok support and request for their help.
While requesting try to provide complete information so that they can provide you the correct solution for your problem.
That’s we hope this guide helps you fix the TikTok Video Not Showing Up on My Profile problem.