Microsoft Teams is a software that allows users to manage their calls, video calls, meetings, and file sharing.
It is a part of Microsoft Suits and many users and corporate companies use it to manage their meetings, calendars, and other things because it has a lot of advanced features that fasten the work.
But like any other service, Microsoft Teams is also not immune from issues and problems. Recently, many users reported the Teams Add-in Not Showing In Outlook problem on social media.
If you are also facing the same problem and looking for a way to fix it then look no further. In this guide, we will show you how to fix Teams Add-in Not Showing In Outlook.
So, without any further ado let’s get started,
How to Fix the Teams Add-in Not Showing In Outlook
To fix the Teams Add-in Not Showing In Outlook below we have mentioned some effective methods for you. Apply these methods one by one until you find the one that works for you.
Method 1: Reinstall Microsoft Team
Sometimes you are encountering issues because program files are missing and corrupted. in that case, deleting and reinstalling the software will fix this problem.
So, to fix the Teams Add-in Not Showing In Outlook the first thing you need to do is uninstall and reinstall the Outlook software. Here is how you can do that,
- Click on the Windows Search bar and type Control Panel and hit Enter.
- Now open the control panel and go to the Programs option.
- Under programs, you can see two options click on the Programs and Features option.
- Now look for the Microsoft Teams software and right-click on it and select Uninstall from the menu.
- This will uninstall the software. Now go to Microsoft’s Official Website and reinstall the Teams software.
Method 2: Enable Add-In in the Outlook
It is possible that you are unable to see the Teams add-ins because it is not enabled from the settings. To enable the Teams Add-ins in Outlook follow the steps written below.
- Open Outlook and click on the Files tab at the top left corner and select the Option from the menu.
- This will open a new window from where select Add-ins from the left-hand side menu.
- Under this tab click on the GO button in front of the Manage option.
- Next check mark the Microsoft Teams from the pop-up window and click OK.
- This will enable the Microsoft Teams Add-in in Outlook.
Method 3: Clear System Cache
If you have tied both of the above-mentioned methods but still facing the same problem then the next thing you need to do is clear the Cache files. Here is how you can do it,
- Press the Windows + R keys together on your keyboard to open the Run Prompt.
- Now type the following path and hit Enter.
- Don’t forget to replace the %username% with your own username.
- This will open the window that has a list of files, select all files and Delete them all.
- Once done, launch Outlook and wait for a few minutes, and check if your problem is fixed.
Method 4: Check the Registry Path
Next, you need to check the TeamsAddin.FastConnect registry key and also check the load behavior value is set to 3.
To check these things you need to follow the steps written below,
- Open Run Prompt by pressing the Windows + R keys together.
- Type Regedit and hit enter. It will open the Registry editor console.
- Under this console navigate to
- Here check if the TeamsAddin.FastConnect registry key is present or not. If not then create a new registry key.
Once you create the new key restart your system and check if your problem is fixed or not.
I think that’s all you need to know about how to fix the Teams Add-in Not Showing In Outlook.