A lot of Snapchat users are currently experiencing the Support Code SS06 error while trying to log in to Snapchat.
If you too are having the same error then look no further as we have a guide explaining all possible solutions.
For the unversed, Snapchat is an application where you can take photos and videos and share them with friends and family members.
Apart from this, Snapchat does have numerous features that make this application stand out.
Unfortunately, a lot of users are encountering the Support Code SS06 error that prevents users from using Snapchat.
Also Read > How To Disable Save Messages For 24 Hours On Snapchat
If you are also facing the same error then you are in the right place.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What Causes Snapchat Support Code SS06 Error?
If you are encountering the Support Code SS06 error, it is likely that this is happening because Snapchat is detecting some suspicious activity from your end.
It is also possible that you might be getting this error because you have done too many attempts during the login process.
The worst thing about Support Code SS06 is it leads to your Snapchat account being temporarily disabled.
Notably, sometimes you encounter this issue when the servers of Snapchat are down due to maintenance or overloaded traffic.
To help you fix this error, we have listed some solutions here. To know what those solutions are and how they work, you need to keep reading this post.
Also Read > Fix Snapchat Games Not Showing
How to Fix Snapchat Support Code SS06
You can fix the Support Code SS06 error on Snapchat by unlocking your account on a browser.
If your mobile is rooted, you have to unroot it and uninstall all third-party applications you have installed on your device.
Sometimes, using VPN also cause these types of errors so if you are using the VPN, make sure to disable it to fix the Support Code SS06 error.
The last thing that you can do is contact the Snapchat support team and request them to fix your problem.
Fix 1: Unlock Your Snapchat Account
Due to the Violation of privacy policies, Snapchat temporarily blocks users’ accounts preventing them from accessing their Snap accounts.
If you are also getting the same error then you should apply the following methods.
To Unlock your Snapchat account, you have to follow the steps given below:
- First, go to https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/unlock.
- Enter your Snapchat username and Password.
- Once logged in, click on the “Unlock” button to unlock your account.
- When you do so, you will have your Snapchat account Unlocked.
- Once unlocked, now go back and check whether your problem is fixed or not.
- That’s it.
Fix 2: Unroot Your Android Device
If your device is rooted, you need to unroot it to fix the Support Code SS06 error on Snapchat.
The second thing you can do is uninstall all third-party applications installed on your device.
And lastly, uninstall and reinstall the Snapchat app.
Fix 3: Contact Snapchat support
If none of the above fixes works for you then the last thing you can do is Contact Snapchat Support.
- To contact Snapchat support, go to https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help.
- There, you have to select the “I think my account was compromised” option.
- Now, fill out the complete form and provide them with full information about your issue.
- Submit the form and wait for a few days to get a response from Snapchat.
- Snapchat Support contacts you via email, so make sure you keep checking the email address that is associated with your Snapchat account.
- That’s all.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix the Snapchat Support Code SS06 error.