Are you encountering the ‘NP-34954-5 Error Code’ on PlayStation 4? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place.
There is no denying that PS4 users have to face numerous issues, errors and glitches while playing games, updating software or connecting to the internet.
But the one that PS4 errors are currently having is preventing them from playing their favourite game on PlayStation 4.
The error we are talking about is “NP-34954-5 Error Code”.
Yes, a lot of people who own PS4 and play games on the console took to social media and complained that they are unable to play their favourite game due to NP-34954-5 Error Code on PS4.
Also Read > How to Fix ‘PS4 Error Code NP-34958-9’ Problem
It has been more than 24 hours since users have been encountering theNP-34954-5Error Code on PS4 but many still don’t know how to fix it.
Fortunately, we have discovered a bunch of solutions that can be used to resolve this issue.
To know what those methods are and how they work, you need to keep on reading.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix NP-34954-5 Error Code on PS4
Method 1: Change DNS Settings
Whenever you encounterNP-34954-5 Error Code on PS4, the first and foremost thing you should do is change your DNS Settings.
If you don’t know how to change DNS Settings on PS4 then follow the steps written below:
- First, turn on PlayStation 4.
- Head to Network Settings and then select ‘Custom’.
- No, go to IP Address Settings and then choose ‘Automatic’.
- After that, you need to set your DHCP Host Name to ‘Do Not Specify’.
- Now, select Manual for your DNS Settings’
- Once selected, enter your primary and secondary DNS as 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206, respectively.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Connect To Your Mobile Hotspot
There are plenty of users who took to social media claiming that they fixed the issue by using this method.
If you have not tried this method yet, make sure to give it a try.
To connect your PS4 to the Mobile hotspot, you need to follow the steps written below:
- First, turn on your Mobile Hotspot
- After that, go to PS4’s Settings Menu and then select ‘Network’.
- There, you need to click on ‘Set Up Internet Connection’ and then select ‘Use Wi-Fi’.
- After that, select the name of your Mobile Hotspot.
- Now, go to Settings > Account Management and then activate it as your Primary PS4.
- That’s it.
Once you have successfully connected your Mobile Hotspot to PS4, wait for a while and then activate your PS as your Primary System.
Method 3: Make Sure No Consoles Are Linked To Your Account
In this method, you need to deactivate all consoles that are linked to your account.
If you don’t know how to do it then follow the steps written below:
- Go to the official PlayStation website and sign into your account.
- Once signed in, click on your Profile Picture and then go to Account Settings and then Device Management.
- After that, you need to select ‘PlayStation Consoles’ and then select ‘Deactivate All Devices’.
- Once done, head back to your PS4 Settings and then Account Management.
- Once you get there, you need to activate as your Primary PS4.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix NP-34954-5 Error Code on PS4.