Monopoly Go is a dice game where players roll the dice and earn monopoly money. In this game, players explore board-themed cities, lands, and more. You can also chat with other players while playing the game.
It is a popular game available for Android. It has 10 million plus downloads on Google PlayStore with 4.8-star ratings.
Unfortunately, Monopoly Go users reported the Monopoly Go App Not Working problem on social media, looking for ways to fix this problem.
If you are also facing the same problem and looking for a way to fix it then look no further. In this guide, we will show you why you are facing the Monopoly Go App not working problem and how to fix it.
What Causes the Monopoly Go App Keeps Crashing?
There are several reasons that may cause the Monopoly Go App not working or crashing problem. The most common reasons are:
- Down or Under Maintenance Server: It is possible that you are facing this problem because at this time Monopoly Go server is down for maintenance work. In that case, you need to wait for the server to get back to working condition.
- Issues With Internet Connection: Monopoly Go is an online game that requires a stable and high-speed internet connection. It is possible that you are experiencing the Monopoly Go App Not Working problem because there is an issue with your internet connection.
- Outdated App Version: Outdated versions of apps causes various technical issues. It is possible that you are facing this problem and are unable to play the game because you are using an older version of the app.
How to Fix Monopoly Go App Not Working Problem
Now you know why you are experiencing the Monopoly Go App Keeps crashing or not working problem, it’s time to troubleshoot it.
To troubleshoot this problem, we have mentioned some methods below.
Method 1: Check Server Status
As I mentioned above, the most common reason for this type of problem is a down and under maintenance server.
In that case, you need to check the current status of the Monopoly Go server. To do so, you can either visit its official website or social media handle and see if they have mentioned any downtime or maintenance work or use the down detector tools available on the internet.
After checking if you find issues in the server then you have to wait and try again after some time.
Method 2: Update the App
If you have waited for so long but still facing the same problem then you need to update your Monopoly Go app.
To do so, go to Google PlayStore and search for the Monopoly Go app. After finding the app, click on Update if available.
After updating the app, your problem will be fixed and you will be able to play the game once again.
Method 3: Reinstall the Game
If you have tried both methods but still facing the Monopoly Go App Not Working problem then the last thing you need to do is Uninstall and Reinstall the game.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the game will fix all issues caused by corrupted game files. Here is how you can reinstall the Monopoly Go game.
- Open Google PlayStore and search for the Monopoly Go app.
- Once you find the app, tap Uninstall button.
- Once you successfully uninstall the game, wait for a few minutes and tap on the Install button to reinstall the game.
- Now, launch the game and see if your problem is fixed.
That’s it, we hope this guide helped you fix the Monopoly Go App Not Working problem.