Is BBNaija Not Showing on GOtv? If your answer is YES then don’t worry you are not alone. Many people facing the same problem and are unable to watch the Big Brother Naija reality show.
For the unversed, BBNaija is a Nigerian reality show in which contestants live in a house and compete for a large amount of cash prize.
Based on the viewer’s votes contestants will be evacuated one by one and only contestants that have higher votes will stay in the house and play this reality game.
The BBNaija is broadcasting on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29. But most of the GOtv users encountered issues while trying to watch the BBNaija reality show and reported that BBNaija Not Showing On GOtv.
If you are also encountering the BBNaija Not Showing On GOtv problem then you are in the right place.
In this guide, we will show you why you are facing the BBNaija Not Showing On GOtv problem and how to fix this problem.
Why Is BBNaija Not Showing On GOtv?
There are several reasons why you are encountering the BBNaija Not Showing On GOtv problem. The most common reasons are:
- Expired Subscription: It is possible that you are encountering the BBNaija Not Showing On GOtv problem because your subscription is expired. You need to check for your subscription and renew it if it gets expired.
- Active Parental Control Settings: Sometimes one of your family member or your parent activate parental control and block your access to the BBNaija channel which is why you are unable to see the BBNaijal on GOtv. In that case, you need to check and deactivate the Parental Control. To do that go to the GOtv Menu and scroll down to select the Parental Contol option and disable it if activated.
- Channel May Not Be In Your Package: BBNaija channel is available in GOtv Max and Plus. It is possible that BBNaija not showing on Go tv because you have a subscription package that does not have a BBNaija channel.
How to Fix the BBNaija Not Showing On GOtv
As I said, it may be possible that you are encountering the BBNaija Not Showing On GOtv problem because you don’t have an active GOtv subscription.
So, to fix the BBNaija Not Showing On GOtv problem the first thing you need to do is check your subscription and renew it if it gets expired.
The second thing you need to do is check if Parental control is active. To access the parental control settings you need to enter a PIN, the default PIN for accessing parental control is 1234 so try this PIN code and disable the Parental Control.
If you have an active subscription and there are no active parental control settings but still facing the same problem then you can fix this problem by rescanning your decoder.
Follow any of the below steps to rescan your decoder:
- Open the GOtv menu by pressing the Menu/GOtv button on your remote.
- Under the menu, select the Advance Option and press OK.
- Now scroll down and select “Installation” and press OK.
- Under the installation option select “Automatic Scan” and press OK.
- Now wait for the scanning process to complete and press the Exit button.
- Head to Channel 29 and enjoy watching the BBNaija show.
- Press and hold the power button on your decoder to turn it OFF.
- Now Restart the decoder. it will automatically start scanning.
- Once the scanning process is completed process to Channel 29 and see if your problem is fixed.
These are some steps that you need to follow to fix the BBNaija Not Showing On GOtv problem.
After rescanning the decoder you are still facing the same problem then the last thing you need to do is contact GOtv support and request them to help you resolve your problem.
That’s it, we hope this guide helps you fix the BBNaija Not Showing On GOtv problem.