TGMacro is open-source software that allows users to automate their mouse and keyboards. By using this software you can trigger your mouse and keyboard in the situations you want.
This software is mostly used by gamers to perform repeated tasks automatically while playing the game.
Unlike any other mico software, you don’t need to write a script to set your macro settings. You can automate your mouse and keyboard just by creating a new macro and selecting which keys will be sent when you press a certain key using its user interface.
Many people use this software because it has more features than any other paid micro software.
To make things easier for beginners TGMacro allows users to download and import the preconfigured macro settings.
Yes, you can download and import the preconfigured macro settings and use them to automate your repeating tasks.
If you also want to download and import TGMacro settings then you are in the right place.
In this guide, we will provide you with preconfigured TGMacro Settings file and also show you how to import and use it in TGMacro Software.
So, without any further ado let’s get started,
How to Download And Import TGMacro Settings
First, you need to download the TGMacro Settings files by clicking on downloading button below.
Once you download the macro settings files then follow the steps written below to import and use this preconfigured setting.
- First, download and install the TGMacro Software.
- Once you successfully downloaded the software, click on the Files tab from the top.
- Select the Import Project option from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to the location where you have downloaded the TGMacro Settings File and select it.
- The file will import to TGMacro Software.
- Now press the ‘Q’ button on your keyboard to initiate this macro project.
- To Enable this project you need to press the Home button on your Keyboard.
That’s it, this is how you can download and import the TGMacro Settings.