When you download and install any software in your device, they need utilities and executable files to run smoothly on your device.
Unfortunately, utilities and executable files sometimes automatically attached to the start-up and run-in background and use resources which affect the system performance in negative way.
In this article, we are going to talk about Adobe GC Invoker Utility. This is the utility which comes with every Adobe Softwares.
It is responsible for checking the condition of software and also responsible for checking the license and validation of the software and user authentication.
If you have any Adobe Software like Photoshop and others installed on your device then you can find this executable file in this location,
“C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Adobe AdobeGCClient”.
As said, these utilities are automatically attached with start-up and run in the background which causes issues in the system process.
There are tons of users who want to remove or disable it on their device but they don’t know to and if that’s you then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What is Adobe CG Invoker Utility and Why You Should Disable it?
Adobe CG Invoker Utility which is also known as AGCinvokerutility.exe is an executable file for your Adobe software installed on your computer.
This file is automatically attached to the start-up files whenever you restart your System. For the unversed, these files load in the memory.
Adobe Softwares such as Photoshop and others applications need very high requirements of resources to process and function and occupy a large space in memory while running in the background.
When these files run in the background, they slow down the entire system and causes plenty of other issues as well.
To prevent your PC from any kind of issues, you should know how to disable Adobe CG Invoker Utility.
If you don’t know the process to disable Adobe GC Invoker Utility then keep reading this post.
How To Disable Adobe GC Invoker Utility?
The process of disabling Adobe GC Invoker Utility is straightforward. However, if you don’t know the procedure then follow the steps written below:
To make your work easier, we will explain three different methods here.
Method 1: Restart Your Computer in Safe Mode
The first method to disable Adobe GC Invoker Utility on Window needs to you to restart your PC in safe mode.
When you start your computer in the safe mode, your system starts with minimum configurations. Hence Adobe CG Invoker Utility is not attached with start-up files and it is automatically disabled.
Method 2: Uninstall AGCInvokerUtility.exe From Task Manager
To uninstall AGC Invoker Utility from your system, you need to follow the steps written below:
- To Uninstall AGCInvokerUtility.exe from task manager, you need to access the task manager.
- To do so, “Right Click on taskbar” or simply press “Windows + X” shortcut key and select it from the list.
- Once the task manager is opened, click on the “Start-up” option.
- Now search for the “AGCInvokerUtility” and right click on it.
- Now select the “Disable” option from the drop-down list.
- Doing this will disable the Adobe CG Invoke Utility.
- That’s it.
Method 3: Delete All Files Created by AGCInvokerUtility.exe From Registry
You can also remove the utility by deleting the all files created by the AGCInvokerUtility.exe from the registry.
If you don’t know how it is done then follow the steps written below:
- First, open the “RUN” prompt by pressing the “Windows + R” shortcut key on your keyboard.
- Now type “Regedit” and click on “OK” as shown in the image below.
- Now press the “Ctrl + F” key and search for “AGCInvokerUtility.exe” and click on “Find Next”.
- You can find the “Adobe.genuine. Invoker” files.
- Now delete the Invoker file.
- This will remove the Adobe CG Invoker Utility from your device.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about Adobe GC Invoker Utility and how to disable it on Windows.