Do you want to delete chats in Character.AI but don’t know how? Well, we have a step-by-step guide explaining the same in a very easy way.
There are tons of Character.AI users who wish to delete their chats but they are unable to do it because this AI chatbot does not have a delete button.
Since the number of users searching for ways to delete or move saved chats in Character.AI has increased manifold nowadays, we have decided to create a guide.
In this guide, we will teach you an easy method allowing you to delete your character chat in Character.AI.
If you really want to learn the entire process then make sure to keep on reading.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Removing Chats In Character.AI
Here are a few simple steps that you need to follow to delete your chat in Character.AI:
- First, visit Beta Character.AI’s official site.
- After visiting the site, make sure to log in.
- You can’t delete or remove your chat unless or until you are logged into Character.AI.
- Once logged in, select the character chat that you want to delete.
- Once selected, click on the three dots located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- When you do so, a bunch of options will appear, now, select ‘Remove Messages’.
- Now, select the chat that you want to delete and then click on the Remove button located in the bottom of the screen.
- When you do so, you will have the character.AI chat deleted.
- That’s it.
Note: Once you have successfully deleted your character.AI chat, you would not be able to get it back. So, make sure to back up any important information that you want to preserve before clicking on the Remove button.
That’s all you need to know about how to delete your chat in Character.AI. If you are here, you might also be interested to learn how to bypass Character.AI NSFW filter.