While playing Valorant alongside friends can be a lot of fun, sometimes you might want to play alone. In such cases, you can use Deceive Valorant to appear offline while playing the game.
Deceive Valorant is a third-party app that can be used to hide your online status from friends. It allows you to appear offline in the game and avoid all the people you would rather not interact with but don’t want to block.
With Deceive, you can not only hide your online status in Valorant but also games like League of Legends and Legends of Runeterra.
You can follow the guide given below to download and start using Deceive Valorant.
How To Download And Use Deceive Valorant?
The rpocess of downloading and using Deceive for Valorant is fairly simple. You can follow the steps given below to get started.
- First, you need to visit the official website for Deceive and download the app.
- After downloading Deceive, you should extract the Deceive.zip file on your device nd then run it as administrator.
- When you run Deceive, you will see a list of the games for which this third-party service can be used.
- You can select Valorant from this list and turn on the Offline option.
- Now, Vallorant will be launched with Deceive running as a background app.
- You should see a Deceive icon that signals thast the app is running as intended.
- Now, oyu can log in to Valorant using your credentials.
- The status of your profile will now show up as Offline even if you are Online and playing the game. You can join matches, chat with your teammates, and have access to all the game features during this time.
- If you follow these steps precisely, you should not have any trouble runnign Deceive Valorant.
If you wish to disable Deceive and start appearing Online again, you only need to close both Deceive and Valorant. When you launch Valorant again, it will function as normal and you will appear Online to all your friends.
However, it is important to note that Deceive isn’t foolproof. While it will hide your online presence in the game, other players can still know you are online through other third-party apps or sources.
Also Read > Best Valorant Crosshair Codes
Can You Get Banned For Using Deceive Valorant?
While Deceive Valorant is a third-party application and those are generally against Valorant’s Terms of Service, you do not need to have the same worries when trying to use Deceive.
Since this application does not give players any unfair advantage in the game, it does not go against Valorant’s anti-cheating policy. So, you will not get banned just for using Decieve Valorant to appear offline.
However, if you are using any other mods or applications that give you an advantage in the game, your account definitely runs the risk of being banned.
How To Block Friends On Valorant?
If you do not wish to use a third-party app to hide your online presence but still want to avoid certain friends while playing Valorant, blocking them is the only viable option in the game.
However, if you block a friend, they will not be able to message you, make requests, or invite you to events. You will not be able to join their parties or interact with them till you unblock them.
If you still eant to blocka friend on Valorant, you can follow the simple sstepss below.
- Open Valorant and log in to your account using your credentials.
- Go to the Social button that is located at the top right corner.
- Search the friend you want to block and then right-click on their name.
- Choose the Block option from the list of options.
- You can repeat this process for any other friends that ou want to appear offline to. You can also follow this process in reverse to Unblock any friends.
This is how you can use Deceive on Valorant. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.